Page 1 of 18 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Problems After September 14th Update (Windows)

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Problems After September 14th Update (Windows)

Hi!

I just installed the windows update and it mentions that there are new features in the zoo, the mine, the lab, the house of luck, ...
    As a result, none of these buildings work any more. When I - or the other member of our co-op who was silly enough to install it right away - try to go to them, it always says "loading graphics for the zoo (mine, lab, ... )" but the download stays stuck at 0% and it says right underneath "Please try again later".

When is "later" - meaning when will the graphics become available so that the game can be played again and why are they not included in the update in the first place?

Thanks for a quick solution

Phyllo
    Last edited by Amoria; 09-14-2017 at 09:20 PM. Reason: title

I am having the same issue. It is not just zoo, for me it is also house of luck, mine, and academy with the same message.

FIX: Downloading stuck @ 0% - unable to access Zoo, house O Luck, Boat dock, Gems

Quote Originally Posted by TKB View Post
    I am having the same issue. It is not just zoo, for me it is also house of luck, mine, and academy with the same message.
    Here is a perfect fix! Type in your search bar (Windows 10), "CMD" when Command Prompt appears right click and select "Run as administrator."

Left click and highlight complete text below , then right click and select copy:

net stop wuauserv
    move "c:\Windows\SoftwareDistribution" "c:\Windows\SoftwareDistribution.old"
    net start wuauserv

Right click and paste entire content into the Command Prompt window and hit enter on your keyboard.

"Restart your computer," after pc restarts open "Windows Store."

Type in Township and select play. You should have your world back!

Cheers!

Quote Originally Posted by TKB View Post
    same issue here

OK Playrix, here's an opportunity for a little positive PR.

Please explain, in detail, just what the message "loading graphics for....." means. Is it the Windows version specific? Are you trying to load graphics from the Internet (i.e. Download) or get the graphics into the program's memory (i.e. Load)? What would cause the load to hang up (Server problems if Internet, local disk / file system problems, insufficient device memory available)? What is the suggested corrective action (reinstall, reboot, yada yada)? What information would you need to diagnose the issue if the suggested corrective actions fail to resolve it?

Providing the information here could help lots of people who have the same issue. It could even make it into your Troubleshooting FAQ.

Please help. Thank you.

Exact same problem here...can't access the mine, or anythig associated with it..Can't access Playhouse or my boats and get a message indicating a new elememt is downloading..it is not downloading at all..The % has been at "0" for hours..

I am having same thing with my laptop to

Same issue here. Co-op members as well. I sent a support ticket, but no response.

I'm using my pc for this game and I'm having this issue, it worked just fine until the game crashed, I reopened it and now it says in game elements are downloading, I cant find a solution for PC issues, help.........

Same problem here...I have already sent a support message...I can only play through my mobile...