Page 5 of 18 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast

Thread: Problems After September 14th Update (Windows)

Hello I am new here, speak only German and have written this text with Google translator. I have problems since the update of the 14.09.2017, can not enter the mine or the coin, so my regatta task can not do what I do not like. There is always the message: Game elements are downloaded, please try again later. Download 0%, the game has run for some time nothing has been done, restarted and nothing again, after a long time restarted again nothing. What can be the cause? I would be glad about an early reply.

Our Entire Co op Redfern Town is having the same issue. I am actually stuck in the middle of a HOT Products Zoo Task.. Am I going to lose that? Please respond and let us know how long this will take or what we can do to fix it.

Still haven't gotten a response, has anyone else heard back from support?

I am having all the problems mentioned previously in this thread. No access to areas such as the mines, zoo, mint etc since i updated.

I appreciate some of the new things i can see like the ability to see who helped in the train or plane loads, the ability to have an avatar (altho uploading a pic would be great) and the neater interface but it is very frustrating to not be able to play the game in full as i'd like.

This is really irritating...Why hasn't support given us a solution? I have uninstalled and reinstalled...that didn't fix anything...Is it going to download? it's said 0% download for hours now...this is not right and Ive spent some money on this game..UGH

Quote Originally Posted by foxxtaylor1 View Post
    Still haven't gotten a response, has anyone else heard back from support?
    Nope... Getting pretty frustrated and so is my entire co-op. Some have gotten the faulty updates, others have not. The ones that have not, cannot see those towns that have gotten the update, and therefor cannot help those peeps. Pretty much chaos and frustration all the way and all that on the first day of a new regatta. Well done!

I am having the same issues with no access. I can't access the fruit that is on my boats either. Please Township programmers fix this ASAP, the game is not as much fun to play if you can't access everything.

Hi Feli = du bist nicht alleine! Eine grosszahl von unseren spielern sind betroffen, und keine Antworten von tech support. Nix was du machen kannst, wie abwarten... Sorry - wir sind all frustriert.

Quote Originally Posted by Feli VonDaheim View Post
    Hello I am new here, speak only German and have written this text with Google translator. I have problems since the update of the 14.09.2017, can not enter the mine or the coin, so my regatta task can not do what I do not like. There is always the message: Game elements are downloaded, please try again later. Download 0%, the game has run for some time nothing has been done, restarted and nothing again, after a long time restarted again nothing. What can be the cause? I would be glad about an early reply.

Quote Originally Posted by Redfern Town View Post
    I am actually stuck in the middle of a HOT Products Zoo Task.. Am I going to lose that?
    My guess is you can sit and wait it out [fair chance that you will loose out on a lot of potential points in the regatta while you do that], or you can dump the task and choose one that you can actually do. You'll loose potential points one way or another - but at least you can play while you have steam coming out of your ears, LOL. As frustrating as it is, it's just a game folks. And yes - I have money in it too...

tido I have the same problem it keeps saying it's downloading. when will this be fixed?