Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Luck vs. Skills

Luck vs. Skills

How would U rate the game in % skill vs luck?
    I have been doing alright through the game and battling the 900+ lvls. But I must say they have taken there toll in my stash of bombs, rainbows, showels and gold. I have almost used atleast 1 of them a every lvl in the 900s.

So at the moment my % would be:

Luck: 80% (Maybe 85%)
    Skill: 20% (15%)

Whats your oppinion?

I'd say 50 : 50

I am at the 1640 isch atm, and i think 80 % skill and 20 % luck will be ok in my case.

75% skill / 25% luck

I rather rarely use the power-ups, but I would say the skills have only relatively few percentages, other than the most posters here. I'd say 30% skills and 70% luck. Because I love strategy games - but here there are a lot of games which are not solvable or which leave one step to win. On the other side there are games where bombs are raining, where you don't need any skills. I love the games which are tricky and solvable, so you have a really good feeling aftrer the solution. That are the games which let me stay, but I would say these are only 30% of the whole amount.

Wow 50/50, U must be flying through lvls then. 🤣

Quote Originally Posted by kali1 View Post
    I rather rarely use the power-ups, but I would say the skills have only relatively few percentages, other than the most posters here. I'd say 30% skills and 70% luck. Because I love strategy games - but here there are a lot of games which are not solvable or which leave one step to win. On the other side there are games where bombs are raining, where you don't need any skills. I love the games which are tricky and solvable, so you have a really good feeling aftrer the solution. That are the games which let me stay, but I would say these are only 30% of the whole amount.
    If it would works that way i got a 100% luck cause i ve never been stucked on any levels lol

Quote Originally Posted by Camylie View Post
    If it would works that way i got a 100% luck cause i ve never been stucked on any levels lol
    Maybe you are right, Camylie.

Some levels feature a definite strategy, depending on what the level asks you to accomplish. You Tube videos can highlight some of these strategies. But for most levels, in my opinion, luck is the main factor. Some levels, it comes down to things like how many bombs you need and how many they give you. No skills involved.

Quote Originally Posted by Pixalot View Post
    Wow 50/50, U must be flying through lvls then.
    sometimes lol

Its not a chess game which need skill and you dont know what will drop down, so yeah... luck also play their parts here