Thread: Coins Not Received After Purchase

Coins Not Received After Purchase

Buying coins is a scam. They take money but give no coins and no support.
    Hey, moderators....what do I have to do to get someone to ACTUALLY HANDLE THIS and not just another canned response with instructions on how to troubleshoot??
    You have my money...simply refund it or give me the coins. It isn't rocket science.

I've PM'd the admin about your concerns - I am sorry this has happened to you

In my experience with Customer Support, sometimes you need to keep nudging them by continuing to send messages in the chat (or emails if that is how you are doing it).
    IMPORTANT: As Gardenscapes moderator, I only have power to maintain its forum.
    - For troubleshooting tips, click here.
    - To learn how to contact Gardenscapes Support, click here.
    - If you can't access in-game support, click here.

Check out these threads for great advice that will help with any Gardenscapes Level!
    -Main Tips & Tricks (Official - from Playrix)
    -Player Submitted Tips & Advice

****** attention *******

**** This is my 10th attempt to get help ****

I made a $4.99 purchase on September 9, 2017 at 8:55am Pacific Time and it has yet to apply to my game. I have been through chats with Google as well as your support within the game and have yet to see any resolution. I have submitted both, the receipt and order history screenshots and am receiving no response.*
    This is terrible customer service. All I ask, is that you either refund me the $4.99 or simply apply it to my game. Simple

Hi Peachymynx! First of all, I'm really sorry this happened to you, I hope that the situation has been handled and resolved by now. And if not - could you please PM me the number of your ticket (you can find it in the conversation with a CS representative) so that I check its status?

I wish i could help You but i cannot. Try to send an email and in title say about Your problem, perhaps it will make them to any answer.

I made 3 purchases, none were credited. Very upsetting.

Did you PM Nataly? She responded to your other thread:

https://forum.playrix.com/showthread...After-Purchase

Check out these threads for great advice that will help with any Gardenscapes Level!

no coins - Purchases Not Showing Up In-Game

I have just spent 2 x 74p to buy coins, coins haven't uploaded

Have you sent a message to support? Either use the cog in the upper right hand of your screen (mobile), or scroll to the bottom of the page (facebook) to start a conversation with them.

Would you mind sharing what platform and payment method you are using? A few other forum users reported this recently, and it would be interesting to see if they are related.

Also, here's the instructions from support (try these first if you haven't already):

Start by checking your internet connection, as it has to be stable for newly purchased items to be added to the game. If it was lost during or right after the purchase, restart your device and check to see if the purchase shows up.

If the purchase still doesn't appear in the game, contact our customer support. Make sure to provide the following information about your purchase:

1. The exact amount of the items you purchased.
    2. The approximate time of your purchase.
    3. A copy of the receipt or a screenshot of your purchase history. The receipt is emailed to the account used to make the purchase soon after the purchase is completed. You can find more information about your purchase history in the customer support section on the Apple website.

We'll try to get back to you as soon as possible!