Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Missing Golden Sail Trophy

Missing Golden Sail Trophy

Hi,

Hope someone can assist me. Our team placed first in the last regatta for golden league and everyone on the team received their golden sail/yachtsman trophy but me. I participated in the regatta (did not opt out). I contacted tech support a few days ago and sent screenshots but have not received a reply yet. Does anyone have any other solutions to get this resolved? It would be much appreciated.

Thank you,

Gina of GinaVille
    Team name Sailing the Seas, SY7QF8

If you click on the hat, bottom right, is it waiting for you in decorations?

A couple of weeks ago my team mate had the same problem. Support asked her to do the update. She still has no trophy. I could imagine taht they are still busy with the unfairly banned players.

Good luck to you with the support and congratulations on your first place!

I too have not received my Golden Sail. I had the top point score in my Co-op. I feel I deserve the trophy even though it was my 1st Regata Race with my Co-op.

Quote Originally Posted by Ruth Anne Martinez View Post
    I too have not received my Golden Sail. I had the top point score in my Co-op. I feel I deserve the trophy even though it was my 1st Regata Race with my Co-op.
    The Golden Sail Trophy has nothing to do with how many points you made for your co-op. 3 conditions must be filled.

1- player has to take part in the race (not opted out)
    2- the co-op must race in the Gold League
    3- the co-op must win the race (first place finish for the week)

The same thing happened to a member of our coop! Everyone got the "legendary yachtsmen achievement " and golden trophy but him! He was one of the top players with most tasks done ...I didnt know this was happening to other people too!๐Ÿ˜”
    We placed 1st in Golden League and everyone got their achievement and trophy but him. Why is that?

His Friend invite code: CNFJ2X

His Township name: SHRISH dream town

Coop: The winter Snowflake.
    Coop tag: HERNX9

Platform: Android phone.

Someone please help me resolve this issue.๐Ÿ˜“

Hi Moon

That player has to send a report from within his game.

Graylady,

Okay! I'll tell him! ๐Ÿ˜€

Ty for the fast response!๐Ÿ™‹

I am having the same problem..no trophy for our member.contacted customer support,they sent an automatrped message,which was not helpful at all. This poor gal is new to the game, and would really like her well earned 1 st place trophy..it is not in saved,or hidden in the town.
    Last edited by Laverne Balcaitis; 10-28-2017 at 07:37 AM. Reason: Additional info

Quote Originally Posted by Laverne Balcaitis View Post
    I am having the same problem..no trophy for our member.contacted customer support,they sent an automatrped message,which was not helpful at all. This poor gal is new to the game, and would really like her well earned 1 st place trophy..it is not in saved,or hidden in the town.
    Hi Laverne

The first message is an automatic message giving some ideas and is mainly a confirmation her request has been received. Did she reply to it ? It is important to keep her request active. If so, patience is needed as it take many days to get a real employee to get back to us.

Did she check her Town Hall, last line in the achievements ? That is where the Sail Trophy is. She should send a screenshot of it showing no trophy earned and send it to CS.