Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Please Help! Still Innocently Banned Out There! Free Them!

Quote Originally Posted by Keram3 View Post
    Okay. The co-op is Hardworkers the leader' town is Paragould. 4 members, not including me. Maine is another town. 23 1st place wins. English closed, but recently changed to by request to allow me back, if this mess is fixed.
    On what platform are playing? I am on android and I see no such co-op.
    Graylady, Forum member since may 2014 --- I am just a player, not a Playrix staff
    Playing on Android, not on Facebook
    Township level 178, Zoo level 45 --- Fishdom level 956 --- Homescapes level 20

Please read this important post by Playrix about Township : Wishes/requests already rejected by Playrix

Dear Keram3 we have found your account, sorry for the trouble in communication! Please try to re-install the game and let me know if it helped. There is some mismatch in your balance, so I am not sure it will work, but still let's try. If it didn't help, the devs will additionally check your account and if everything is well, they'll help for sure.
    As for co-op tags, it is not obligatory, guys. You can mention your co-op name instead. The main thing is that we need at least one support request from the co-op member in case you lost points last week.
    And in case any player is still banned, we need to have his/her support request, messages from teammates are not enough.

I'm in all looks good. Hope it stays that way. It states I have unbalanced account. No sure what that means, but I'm playing. Thanks to all.

Phew, what a relief! Weird the rest of us can't find your co-op though, Keram3. I was afraid the whole lot of you got banned and the co-op dissolved..
    P34XZS
    Co-op: Bessville (#ESCXWF)

Oh yay! Great news, Keram!

And thank you very much for helping, Albina
    And for the additional information. – Those maybe as a sticky, as there seem to be still banned out there!?

Forum member since June 2014
    Level 223 | Tigger''s Den
    Level 125 | Little Wonders

I was kicked out of co-op. Things learned. Hashtag co-op and exact name of co-op. In my case two words. Hard Workers. Never paid attention to details

Yes thank you Cathy Purr and Albina

Really happy to hear this, Keram3!

We would be very grateful, guys, if you continue to use the Recent Ban Issue thread for the same purpose, it was supposed to serve that way initially This was the sense of the merge. I see that many of you didn't like this measure, and I'm truly sorry if it made you feel uncomfortable or even ignored. We did not mean to hinder your open communication - we tried to make it concentrated in one thread, and also make it visible to all users that contacting us from the game is essential, as it gives us access to their game accounts. Let me also note that no threads were removed completely - at least it couldn't be on purpose.

Thank you once again, Amoria, for helping to organize everything and making it easier to browse through merged conversations! And thank you folks for your understanding and using the main thread for talking on this issue, it's greatly appreciated!

Quote Originally Posted by Keram3 View Post
    Yes thank you Cathy Purr and Albina������
    So glad it worked now!!
    Happy gaming

Quote Originally Posted by Albina Syrbu View Post
    Really happy to hear this, Keram3!

We would be very grateful, guys, if you continue to use the Recent Ban Issue thread for the same purpose, it was supposed to serve that way initially This was the sense of the merge. I see that many of you didn't like this measure, and I'm truly sorry if it made you feel uncomfortable or even ignored. We did not mean to hinder your open communication - we tried to make it concentrated in one thread, and also make it visible to all users that contacting us from the game is essential, as it gives us access to their game accounts. Let me also note that no threads were removed completely - at least it couldn't be on purpose.

Thank you once again, Amoria, for helping to organize everything and making it easier to browse through merged conversations! And thank you folks for your understanding and using the main thread for talking on this issue, it's greatly appreciated!
    I think I understand what you were trying to do with the merging, and you should go on compressing similar threads whenever possible. Just be kind to them, they don't want to be just ripped apart!

All the hard work you all put into this is really appreciated! Thank you all, Albina, Amoria, and the rest of the hard working crew!