Thread: Visit Other Players' Homes!

Visit Other Players' Homes!

We should be able to visit other peoples homes! This will be a great addition to the game. I'm on level 255 now and loving it!

Good for You, rest of the world are waiting for premiere, but if visiting friends gardens are not possible now, perhaps visiting houses would be impossible neighter.

Sounds nice but it isn't laid out like township. How could it be possible unless they gave further features?
    Playing since 06/17/2017
    Town: Mount Hood; Level 59
    Platform: Android
    Friend Code: X8ZAUQ
    Co-op: Visit Helping Hands Co-op Website for all the exciting news! Please read the facts/rules b4 requesting to join. While we have a lot of fun, we are serious players who want to go all the way! Unlike any other co-op. #HE9HKW (Level 50 minimum)

Would be nice to post for friends for the game, I can get no extra lives or gold and have been stuck on lol 24 for days

Quote Originally Posted by Cathy Gardner View Post
    Would be nice to post for friends for the game, I can get no extra lives or gold and have been stuck on lol 24 for days
    You can post your Facebook name/link HERE

Eventually the list will fill up with other players looking for friends in Homescapes.
    Graylady, Forum member since may 2014 --- I am just a player, not a Playrix staff
    Playing on Android, not on Facebook
    Township level 178, Zoo level 45 --- Fishdom level 956 --- Homescapes level 20

Please read this important post by Playrix about Township : Wishes/requests already rejected by Playrix