Thread: Which Factories Do The Upcoming Event's Temporary Products Belong To?

Which Factories Do The Upcoming Event's Temporary Products Belong To?

The new event is about to start and we got info of the new products in advance. Mask gingerbread, a strawberry cake, a toy clown and a balloon. Mask gingerbread will be made in bakery but i'm not 100% sure about the rest of the products. Which factories will they belong to?

Where did you see this info?

No solid official info, just my guess:

a strawberry cake - pastry
    a toy clown - must be doll f., but also may be tailor shop as it was used in previous events and more players have it
    a balloon - plastics.

Nana, it was in-game news after update
    Last edited by Faye; 09-13-2017 at 06:22 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Faye View Post

a toy clown - must be doll f., but also may be tailor shop as it was used in previous events and more players have it
    a balloon - plastics.

I would have to agree with you. The cake would be in the Pastry factory, the balloon in the Plastics factory and the Toy Clown would have to be in the Taylor Shop to make it more accessible.

Just my thoughts, but as you said, no proof yet!

Quote Originally Posted by Nana View Post
    Where did you see this info?
    The info was given in the news after updating the game

Quote Originally Posted by Faye View Post

a balloon - plastics.

Ah, i agree. Not everyone has doll factory so it most likely will be the other one you mentioned
    Quote Originally Posted by Will9455Nikki View Post
    I would have to agree with you. The cake would be in the Pastry factory, the balloon in the Plastics factory and the Toy Clown would have to be in the Taylor Shop to make it more accessible.

Just my thoughts, but as you said, no proof yet!
    Yeah, seems like it. Was curious to know in which factories i need to focus on.

Thank you Pearl and Faye.

Wouldn't the balloon fit more in the Rubber Factory? The toy clown in the Plastics Factory (like the toy truck)?

Quote Originally Posted by Nana View Post
    Wouldn't the balloon fit more in the Rubber Factory? The toy clown in the Plastics Factory (like the toy truck)?
    Baloon fits rubber factory very well, together with flip-flops (although we use shoe factory for them), so hope you are right. -1 step is good.
    If toy clown is totally plastic - then yes, it can be PF, but I think this way we have too hard use of rubber trees, together with baloons.

Let's see

Some co-ops have been getting tasks for these items already....before the event even starts.