Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Speculation

Speculation

I for one am looking forward to Homescapes, i like the Gardenscapes' concept - the game mechanics, the story, the garden. I am really really curious to see what Playrix came up regarding interior design and the story that will unfold next.

So i thought it would be fun to start speculating, things like: who's the lady in the background photo (the one holding the cat)? Will other characters from Gardenscapes make an appearance? Will Jane be there? What will our role be in this new set-up? I mean, what will Austin's excuse be to make us do all the work for his/his parent's mansion?

If you have any ideas, share them!

I would like Austin will finally settle down, cause imao for now he is such a mommyboy. Renovate the house would be wonderfull occasion for continue thread with Jane.

What is Homescapes?
    Town: Cedar Spring
    Town Level: 115
    Wildscapes Level: 546 (Max Level)
    Wildscapes Areas Finished: Asian Jungle, African Savannah & Arctic Tundra
    Forum Member: December 2015

Quote Originally Posted by Bethany Clarke View Post
    What is Homescapes?
    A new game by Playrix, M3 and decorating the mansion interior, since about last month available in Canada (first) for IOS.

http://www.pocketgamer.biz/news/6630...el-homescapes/

Quote Originally Posted by _DD_ View Post
    A new game by Playrix, M3 and decorating the mansion interior, since about last month available in Canada (first) for IOS.

Oh, okay. So, you have to have finished Gardenscapes to play this? It looks like a sequel that you need Gardenscapes to play...

Quote Originally Posted by _DD_ View Post

Why do I need a moderator to post on this forum? I already posted here earlier no problem.

Okay. Thanks. So, I need to have finished Gardenscapes in order to play this game? It looks like a sequel that you need Gardenscapes in order to play...

You're welcome, Bethany, and I doubt it, the sequel. They won't be SOOO connected, apart from Austin, of course.
    Playrix had or maybe has a similar game for PC, Mansion Makeover (could have been a HOG, hidden object game), and so I expect this to be a similar principle: one successful game, make follow-ups.

still no reason to abandon the little dragon, IMO....

Austin seems more pleasant in Homescapes, though not quite used to the new game pieces and mechanics
    Gardenscapes - New Acres Level 2255
    Hating Austin with a passion

Homescapes Level 500
    Austin in observation

Im enjoying it so far..........it doesn't seem to be as frustrating as gardenscapes, mind you, ive only completed 6 games!!
    Town Name Boo
    Friend code AA7WY3
    Town Level 158