Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Speculation

The spam filter is pretty good, but sometimes it's a little too strict. It usually catches posts with a lot of formatting or links. My guess is it didn't like that you quoted the link in _DD_'s original. It might think that same link reposted multiple times = spam. idk, just wanted to reassure you that it's nothing you did. Just an overactive filter

Quote Originally Posted by Bethany Clarke View Post
    Why do I need a moderator to post on this forum? I already posted here earlier no problem.

Quote Originally Posted by Bethany Clarke View Post
    Okay. Thanks. So, I need to have finished Gardenscapes in order to play this game? It looks like a sequel that you need Gardenscapes in order to play...
    Hi Bethany

Not at all. Completely separate game. I do not have Gardenscapes and installed Homescapes today.
    Graylady, Forum member since may 2014 --- I am just a player, not a Playrix staff
    Playing on Android, not on Facebook
    Township level 200, Zoo 188 animals, --- Fishdom stop at 1518 --- Homescape stop at 650

Please read this important post by Playrix about Township : Wishes/requests already rejected by Playrix

Quote Originally Posted by Ann View Post
    Im enjoying it so far..........it doesn't seem to be as frustrating as gardenscapes […]
    Agree!
    I tried Gardenscapes a few months ago and deinstalled it the very next day, life is too short for that.
    Homescapes seems to be more fun for not soo patient people

two days later ....

Okaaay, I'll think about it and might change my opinion regarding this patience-thingy later by times
    Last edited by Missy's; 09-22-2017 at 07:08 AM.
    Best regards
    Co-op:....
    Coop Tag:.

Town: .....Missy's
    Code: ..… B4SA8E
    Level: .....Town 140, Zoo 45
    System:...iOS on iPad Pro
    Started:...July 2016

Pathes are made by walking

i agree..I am thinking of getting rid of gardenscape once n for all...I'm in love with homescape...although not loving the cat part....I'm not a cat person..but a dog person....( please, Austin, get a dog...) I just want my sweet puppy I created on gardenscape to come to this game....

I'm on level 32 if homescape

- Krissy M

Bethany,

No....you don't have to finish GS at all to do this....actually I'm thinking of removing GS as its started to annoy me

I'm loving Homescape n I'm only on level 32

-Krissy M

Thanks for the responses, guys! I'm glad to have downloaded the game successfully and am enjoying it so far. Thank you, Honor. I was a little worried at first.
    Town: Cedar Spring
    Town Level: 114
    City Building Project: Shipyard
    Zoo Level: 38
    New Attraction: Visit the Walruses in our We the North exhibit!
    Forum Member: December 2015 & 1500+ posts