Thread: Reduce Task Amounts

Reduce Task Amounts

I wish a few of the tasks had just 1 less good or island you had to send ships out to.
    • The new season island tasks specifically Olivia Isle and Tropica Isle need 3 trips.
    • Eggs and wool require 1 extra to finish them, watermelons, and maybe a few other tasks.

It's mainly the island tasks which are usually dumped in our co-op because it's not worth the time vs. other similar tasks.
    Guide to everything about Township: townshipwiki.com
    View Co-op List: bit.ly/coopslist or Add your Co-op: bit.ly/cooprecruit
    Master Regatta Task List: bit.ly/RegattaTasks

While it would be awesome if this would be implemented, i think it will never happen.. It 'encourages' players to spend t-cash to speed things up, especially in the case of eggs/wool/... it's appealing to speed things up rather than wait another 1h for 1 egg. In the case of bringing goods from islands, sending ingots. Other than regatta tasks, i don't know any players to use ingots to get more products from islands.

Quote Originally Posted by BrendonL View Post
    I wish a few of the tasks had just 1 less good or island you had to send ships out to.
    • The new season island tasks specifically Olivia Isle and Tropica Isle need 3 trips.
    • Eggs and wool require 1 extra to finish them, watermelons, and maybe a few other tasks.

It's mainly the island tasks which are usually dumped in our co-op because it's not worth the time vs. other similar tasks.

I so agree with this about the island tasks. For sending all boats out twice to get a fruit you get 135 pts but the points for 3 trips can be a lot lower. Definatly not worth the time so we always dump them. I just wish they could mix the tasks up more like 7 will be short term tasks while 8 are longer tasks like 4 airplanes or rubber trees.
    A knight in shining armor is a knight whose metal has never been tested.