Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Label The "Hot" Products

and there should be something possible in regattas?

Don't know if I can ask a question here but are the Hot Items the same for all players at the same time. Or because I picked sell 55 for regatta they are harder (longer sell time harder to make ect).? Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by dreadnought View Post
    What about the people who play on phone/tablet? Where should they keep the piece of paper?
    I put post it’s on my husband’s forehead. Reminds me to glance at him occasionally.

No, your hot items are yours and yours alone.

Quote Originally Posted by Bessville View Post
    I put post it’s on my husband’s forehead. Reminds me to glance at him occasionally.
    Lol Beth, great method!

To be honest, in this case I‘d appreciate ‚to be pampered’ and see the Hots being marked.
    No matter how often I look up the Zoo board at the entrance, I never remember what is hot when I fill factories
    or go shopping with Raja next time ...

Quote Originally Posted by dreadnought View Post
    What about the people who play on phone/tablet? Where should they keep the piece of paper?
    I indeed use papers, clipped into my iPad Cover: One permanent list of tools I’ll need for next five Zoo levels
    plus one temporary list for ‚Hots of the day‘ when I go Zoo Marathons with activated booster.
    Especially last is a bit nerving, so - though I know my comfort is not Playrix’ priority - labelled Hots would be nice

Last edited by Missy's; 10-13-2017 at 08:33 AM. Reason: quote added

Quote Originally Posted by Chap townstick View Post
    Don't know if I can ask a question here but are the Hot Items the same for all players at the same time. Or because I picked sell 55 for regatta they are harder (longer sell time harder to make ect).? Thanks.
    Each player has it's own list. The daily list change at midnight your time. Guess you were unlucky to pick a mystery task for the zoo when your products were so hard.

If you have coins and space in your barn, check your market and buy the weekly Hot products that are the hardest/longest to do. If one of your factory is idle, check the weekly list if a possible Hot can be made to stock some.

Quote Originally Posted by Bessville View Post

No, your hot items are yours and yours alone.
    Bessville, this is absolutely hilarious. Never thought about this, so I might give it a try. I am glad to see I am not the "only" person that keeps a pen and pad handy. My family has long ago stopped asking me what I am doing, and actually my husband has "written me notes" on my "Township" notebook, trying to get my attention (lol)