Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Label The "Hot" Products

Label The "Hot" Products

I want the "hot" items at the zoo also labeled "hot" in their factories where we make them. I have to constantly go back & forth to check what is currently a "hot" product at the zoo while doing regatta tasks & it's become annoying. Please Please Please change it asap. It will make planning regatta zoo tasks so much easier.

Thank you!
    Mewsville

Besides the factories, don't forget the market boxes so we can buy the hot items or the dealer's list so he can search for hot items or the product request list so we can request hot items from our co-op.

Might as well get all the requests for this in at the same time.

lol! how about writing these few items down for the 13-or-what hours they are "hot"? piece of paper, manually, close to computer...? :-D

Quote Originally Posted by _DD_ View Post
    lol! how about writing these few items down for the 13-or-what hours they are "hot"? piece of paper, manually, close to computer...? :-D
    What about the people who play on phone/tablet? Where should they keep the piece of paper?

Quote Originally Posted by dreadnought View Post
    What about the people who play on phone/tablet? Where should they keep the piece of paper?
    oh I'm playing on a tablet, too. Computer was probably from "good old times" also.
    Well, apart from probably a million apps for notes, there are tables, yanno, Hardware, in all heights even. One can put a lot of things on them, starting with a cup of coffee (or tea or whatever), then f.e. the elbows (where the hands hold the phone; I see that often, really), and not ending with other equipment like pen and paper. :-D
    Even a good exercise to switch between them!

Quote Originally Posted by _DD_ View Post
    oh I'm playing on a tablet, too. Computer was probably from "good old times" also.
    Well, apart from probably a million apps for notes, there are tables, yanno, Hardware, in all heights even. One can put a lot of things on them, starting with a cup of coffee (or tea or whatever), then f.e. the elbows (where the hands hold the phone; I see that often, really), and not ending with other equipment like pen and paper. :-D
    Even a good exercise to switch between them!
    I was joking (partially), but i like how committed to the idea you are! :-D
    I actually play on PC, and i do have a piece of paper laying around that i use sometimes to write down stuff. Mostly building materials i need for next building (i always have more than i need from each type), and ingots. So i totally get your point!

note.jpg

Good grief. We have the Zoo Order Board which shows the Hot items and all other items for each Zoo concession. You don't even have to enter the Zoo to read it.

The only paper/pen list I keep handy is for each Zoo enclosure I am working on, since we have to find that info on the Forum.

Quote Originally Posted by dreadnought View Post
    I was joking (partially), but i like how committed to the idea you are! :-D
    I actually play on PC, and i do have a piece of paper laying around that i use sometimes to write down stuff. Mostly building materials i need for next building (i always have more than i need from each type), and ingots. So i totally get your point!
    I took your reply as a bit ..."not so easy"-LOL-tongue in cheek-answer, quite funny, and I was just in the mood for it by cdosr's continuation of the original wish. Still laughing.

Here, I use paper (if at all) for exactly the same reason as you. Only zoo buildings are left, for "sometime", and I looked them up in the Wiki, for being able to empty my barn, daily, lol.

In other context, like RL, I have paper and little notes everywhere, too. ;-D

Quote Originally Posted by Nana View Post
    Good grief. We have the Zoo Order Board which shows the Hot items and all other items for each Zoo concession. You don't even have to enter the Zoo to read it.

The only paper/pen list I keep handy is for each Zoo enclosure I am working on, since we have to find that info on the Forum.
    I check that board multiple times a day. My brain stores the silliest trivia (you want me in your team in a pubquiz), but some things won't stick, like the things my wife asked me to do today (so sorry love LOL), or what's hot in the zoo shops. I'd find the suggested labeling quite convenient and a nice quality of life improvement.

Quote Originally Posted by Vuurvl View Post
    I check that board multiple times a day. My brain stores the silliest trivia (you want me in your team in a pubquiz), but some things won't stick, like the things my wife asked me to do today (so sorry love LOL), or what's hot in the zoo shops. I'd find the suggested labeling quite convenient and a nice quality of life improvement.
    Well, if we're being quasi-serious about this....... I hate it when I fill a helicopter order with a product that's hot in my zoo. So.....

Flag them in the helicopter order screen so I don't sell them.

Flag them in my barn so I don't sell them (or to remind me how many I have)

Flag them in the co-op chat when a team member requests them so I think twice before giving them away.

Flag them in all Train Railcars and Airplane Crates, both mine and folks I visit when I see they need help. This is to keep me from giving them away.

Finally, since I'm asking for the moon here, how about a separate tab in the barn so I can see the zoo hot item quickly instead of having to scroll around looking for them.

PS, if you ever implement the Raja Tabbed dialog that someone (Brendon?) suggested, I'd like the "Zoo Hot Item" tab there too.

That ought to do it (for now)