Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Free Me, I'm Banned!

Oh my!!
    So sorry, Simone!!
    I just sent an e-mail about your ongoing problem to
    Natasha S. <support@playrix.com>
    That is the one that replied to me this morning to tell me I'm back in.
    Fell free to contact her also!

And again good luck! I'm keeping my fingers and toes crossed until you are back!!
    Forum member since June 2014
    Cat Lvl 267 | Little Wonders
    tiny Lvl 175 | Mishmash

Missy..........we are still with you, and feel your pain......it must be soul destroying to know others have been reinstated, and yet, youre still waiting. The den will do what it can to help.........in the meantime, bombard anyone and everyone you can with emails.

PLEASE,PLEASE, PLEASE CAN A PLAYRIX STAFF MEMBER REINSTATE MISSY............IMMEDIATELY,

P.s. ive pmd Natasha S hoping to highlight your plight, hope it helps!
    Last edited by Ann; 09-11-2017 at 02:05 PM.
    Town Name Boo
    Friend code AA7WY3
    Town Level 158

This isn't good enough at all !!!!

Any luck yet ??

Thank you all, again, so kind you are still here with me though your own issues are solved!

Wow, this here
    Quote Originally Posted by Cathy Purr View Post
    Oh my!!
    So sorry, Simone!!
    I just sent an e-mail about your ongoing problem to
    Natasha S. <support@playrix.com>
    That is the one that replied to me this morning to tell me I'm back in.
    Fell free to contact her also!
    now is leading me into hysterical laughter.
    Not sure what exactly is going on ... maybe I didn't notice I was beamed into any other Galaxy?

Wanna know what I did first after I was banned?
    Yes, I wrote an email to exactly this adress.
    Wanna know the answer?
    Sit down, take a cookie and enjoy:

Von: "Playrix Support"
    Datum: 9. September 2017 um 15:38:41 GMT+4
    Betreff: Re: Township banned, again!

Hi there!

We would like to inform you that this email support address is no longer monitored. We apologize for the inconvenience. For Township, Fishdom, Gardenscapes or Homescapes related issues, please submit a new request directly from the game […]
    Any further questions?
    Grüße & Best Regards,

Town: ....... Missy's
    My_Coop: . Frond M
    Coop Tag: . #FR2524
    Level: .......145, Gold
    Minimum: ..Level 95
    Language: .German

Started:....July 2016
    Pathes are made by walking

Uff!!

Tried this link?

https://playrix.helpshift.com/a/town...a-cheater&l=en

(I really cannot tell which of my mails to them it was that did the trick ... Also got canned answers. But this link I just tried yesterday)

Feel free to PM me,Yorkie, Ann or scorekeeper at any time, if there's anything we can do to help!
    Forum member since June 2014
    Cat Lvl 267 | Little Wonders
    tiny Lvl 175 | Mishmash

Missy.....thats hilarious!!! So playrix's support email is no longer monitored??? Well that explains a lot!!!

Also, yes, as Cathy says, pm anytime!

Ooooh.....just thought....i sent Natasha S a pm here, on the forum..........maybe try that too?......And any other staff you can find, lol!
    Town Name Boo
    Friend code AA7WY3
    Town Level 158

Ann, of couse I did.
    Several times, to all three Admins, Natasha, Nataly and Albina. Even Vee did ("Amoria", our TS Mod here, she is in my co-op) the same, but seems I am some kinda not existing....

I now will go and request again to all possible contacts ... what a waste of time, three days long now busy with writing, writing and writing, and no result. And this is the third ban, I am so tired of it.
    Grüße & Best Regards,

Oh my days..........your third ban???? Thats terrible!
    Kudos to you for sticking with the game, i think i would have walked away.
    We will continue doing what we can for you.........you will be back snug and safe in your town soon......i just know it!
    Town Name Boo
    Friend code AA7WY3
    Town Level 158

My first ban on this town, but my husband was affected twice already, and since he is too busy to spend so much time on this slow going procedures it was my turn to solve the issues
    (This is meant with my topic "Finally it hit me", now I am affected myself, too).

And yes, I am still here for different reasons ... first of all, of course, I spent SO much time and also money on this game, of course I do not want to give it up for nothing. And, maybe more important than money can be, I love my co-op, would miss the people who became kinda friends (though I am usually not that person who is trusting in internet contacts) ... think you know what I mean, seems your co-op also is one special of a kind.
    Last edited by Missy's; 09-11-2017 at 04:22 PM.
    Grüße & Best Regards,

Yes Missy.....youre totally right......Playrix created a wonderful feature when they dreamed up the idea of coops......we are a very close bunch now......almost like family! We laugh, cry, scream and shout together and have the most ridiculous conversations! I can totally understand why you dont want to leave, i would be heartbroken if i had to walk away from the den.

Lets hope playrix are working on reinstating you........keep on complaining!!!

Ooooh....i meant to say........are you in touch with Amoria? If so, please let her know we are all thinking of her and hope all is ok. Sending love and prayers, ta!
    Last edited by Ann; 09-11-2017 at 04:48 PM.
    Town Name Boo
    Friend code AA7WY3
    Town Level 158