Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Hi Bethany,

one of my coop-mate had the same problem, she couldn't find the app in the store. After I send a game invitation via fb she was directed to the app and able to download. So in case you are connected via fb ask somebody to invite you from within the game, worth a try.
    Good luck!

Quote Originally Posted by Bethany Clarke View Post
    I have tried to find this game multiple times today on the Amazon App Store. It's not there. Since 9/19 is its listed release date, why can't I find this?
    Best regards
    Co-op:....
    Coop Tag:.

Town: .....Simone III.
    Code: ..… B4SA8E
    Level: .....Town 135, Zoo 45
    System:...iOS on iPad Pro
    Started:...July 2016

facebook.com/missys.town

Cool beans sounds great.

I found the game in Google play. Downloaded it today about 4 hours ago. Fun game! Like it a lot so far

I got the thread to play but I can't find where to play online or download, Anyone?

Quote Originally Posted by Priscella View Post
    I got the thread to play but I can't find where to play online or download, Anyone?
    Hi Priscella

On what device are you playing ? This is a game for mobile devices. We get it by visiting our app store.
    Graylady, Forum member since may 2014 --- I am just a player, not a Playrix staff
    Playing on Android, not on Facebook
    Township level 198, Zoo level 45, --- Fishdom stop at 1518 --- Homescape stop at 650

Please read this important post by Playrix about Township : Wishes/requests already rejected by Playrix

Love, love and did I mention I love this game...lol

Thank you for creating homescape....

-Krissy M

Im trying to download this game but it seems impossible for me to do not even if they send u and invite in facebook

Quote Originally Posted by Omayra Ocasio View Post
    Im trying to download this game but it seems impossible for me to do not even if they send u and invite in facebook
    On what platform is your device? Did you visit your app store? Did you find the game in the store? Did you check the minimal configuration?
    Graylady, Forum member since may 2014 --- I am just a player, not a Playrix staff
    Playing on Android, not on Facebook
    Township level 198, Zoo level 45, --- Fishdom stop at 1518 --- Homescape stop at 650

Please read this important post by Playrix about Township : Wishes/requests already rejected by Playrix

I'm enjoying the game overall so far. I like this system of puzzles the best of Playrix's Match-3 games. I really enjoy renovating the house.
    Town: Cedar Spring
    Town Level: 104
    City Building Project: Visit our new Oasis Beach Hotel & Vineyard!
    Zoo Level: 30
    New Attraction: Visit the platypuses in our Walkabout Outback Exhibit!
    Co-op: Spring's Bounty
    Playrix Forum Member Since: Dec 2015

Liking this one too... a nice "spin off" from GardenScapes... As always, graphics r great...
    Town: RYAN'S HOPE / Level: 160 / Zoo: Finally understand, but still like old zoo
    Co-Op: SOS: SAILING ON SOLO / Tag: #SSYJYK / Friend's Code: HT9EQS (Full, but will keep you on Pending List)
    Platform: IOS / Playing April 2016 / Former Member of the Spending Suckers Club, Current Member in Bonkers Club
    Fishdom: 1,533 / Gardenscapes: 1,769