Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: 11.09 New Update!

11.09 New Update!

HAPPY NEW UPDATE!

It’s already in the app stores for both iOS and Android users! Install it here: http://plrx.gs/1YVZjFz

Celebrate Township 4th birthday!

AMUSEMENT PARK
    * Be there for the grand opening to celebrate Town Day on September 15!
    * Win amazing prizes on an incredibly fun ride!
    * Compete with your neighbors to win more rewards!
    * Produce temporary goods at your factories.
    * Enjoy 7 festive decorations.

MEDIEVAL CHIVALRY
    * Embark on a medieval regatta season beginning September 26!
    * Exchange tokens for custom decorations and special offers at the Yacht Club.
    * New seasonal tasks: fill train cars and plane holds as well as finding clay in the mine.

ALSO FEATURING
    * 2 new museum collections to be found in the mine.
    * A snowy owl enclosure and a new Zoo decoration.
    * Town and Zoo XP counters can now be tapped to show what you get with the next level.
    * A new animated town sign.

Enjoy!
    Last edited by Anna Petrova; 06-07-2018 at 02:49 PM.

Hi,
    Regarding update the game, i have the same problem like i had at garden scapes. Not possible to update, and again i will not play for two days? When i tap on download, i end up in app-store, where i have only "open" ......the same problem like garden scapes.....if it will be only 2 days, it not so bad, i like more garden then township

Great stuff, I will organise a birthday party in my neighbour town. In my own unfortunately I can't, I am banned.

Since when are plane and train tasks new? We have had them right along.

Just delete the game from your device and download it again, that the only way I can download

Really disappointed when are we getting new trees, flowers and buildings so we can add some interest to our towns, I would get rid of my town sign all together if I could, don't need new ones.

Quote Originally Posted by LisaHenning View Post
    Since when are plane and train tasks new? We have had them right along.
    Ah, but now they'll feature extra stars for the seasonal rewards. And who knows they've actually made new variants? Like instead of sending away 11 trains you now need to fill 40 train crates? That'd be a truly new train task right?

Quote Originally Posted by Vuurvl View Post
    Ah, but now they'll feature extra stars for the seasonal rewards. And who knows they've actually made new variants? Like instead of sending away 11 trains you now need to fill 40 train crates? That'd be a truly new train task right?
    Just a guess, but the new element could be that you can also fill train/plane crates for your friends and that adds up to the number of crates for a task. Or the task could just be "fill x crates for your friends". That would definitely be new.

We have had issues where in game parts say loading but never complete until rebooted

Do you know why iOS app is not working right now? It asking for an upgrade, but there no upgrade in App store. Please advise.