Thread: New Levels? Not Appearing On FB Gameroom

New Levels? Not Appearing On FB Gameroom

I play mainly on FB gameroom and last Thursday has come and gone and NO NEW LEVELS to work on...it is now Monday (about 1 1/2 wks) and I am still stuck with chests to open...what happened to new levels each week...I would deal with only 15 new levels to work on but seriously over a week with NO NEW LEVELS....WHAT'S GOING ON?????

That sucks, I am sorry.

Sent a PM to admin for clarification. Let us know if they show up for you eventually!

Quote Originally Posted by Honor View Post
    That sucks, I am sorry.

Sent a PM to admin for clarification. Let us know if they show up for you eventually!
    it is now Thursday again and this marks 2 wks and NO NEW LEVELS! Also still having the issue of only starting out with 4 lives instead of the 5-full...I would like to know what's going on...I know FaceBook and FB Gameroom are behind mobile updates but this is getting ridiculous!!!

Hi Laura! You're right, last week we didn't release any new levels on Facebook, apologies for any inconvenience that might've cased. New levels have just been released, hope you'll enjoy 15 more challenges!

Quote Originally Posted by Nataly Kuzmina View Post
    Hi Laura! You're right, last week we didn't release any new levels on Facebook, apologies for any inconvenience that might've cased. New levels have just been released, hope you'll enjoy 15 more challenges!
    yes I did get the new levels thnx

Last Thursday I received new levels but this week there is nothing. Ever hear back? I play on mobile. Is this a sign of things to come or is there a big update being worked on?