Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Common Issue! Fireworks Bug

Quote Originally Posted by dreadnought View Post
    On level 991, fireworks will constantly hit the same 3 spots (see screenshot). And this level needs the fireworks to clear the lower middle area..
    I play on Android.

Attachment 13725
    Same level for me. I play on my iphone

Quote Originally Posted by dreadnought View Post
    Did you get some notification? Had to download patch/update? Fireworks in level 991 are still going to the same place..
    I contact them and they fixed it in about two hours! The construction of the level has changed and the goals too..they send me a message to tell me that they fixed it and asked me if I passed it!

Quote Originally Posted by Miavl View Post
    I contact them and they fixed it in about two hours! The construction of the level has changed and the goals too..they send me a message to tell me that they fixed it and asked me if I passed it!
    Thanks for letting me know, i sent them a message from in-game yesterday, but no response yet... I hope they will do it soon.

I sent them a message from in game as well yesterday. I got an automated message back immediately and it said if none of this solves your problem reply to this msg. So I did. No reply. I msged again this morning.

I send them msg few days ago. No response, no bug fix, nothing. I will give them 2 more days then bye bye
    Last edited by Honor; 09-17-2017 at 01:02 AM.

My biggest issues is getting down to the last move and game over. This us becoming a habit and I would like to play more and advance but there should be more offered for harder levels ...yet nothing.

Quote Originally Posted by Stephanie Raven Hudson View Post
    My biggest issues is getting down to the last move and game over. This us becoming a habit and I would like to play more and advance but there should be more offered for harder levels ...yet nothing.
    Stick to the topic.

Hi everyone! Thank you for all the information and details, we've already spotted this bug and managed to fix a few levels that contained it. We're working on checking if everything's fine now, so please let me know if you're still experiencing this problem. It'd also be great if you sent us a report from the game if you come across this issue again. Thanks for your invaluable help and please accept my deepest apologies for the troubles!

I managed to pass the other level even though the fireworks bug never got fixed. Now I am on level 1007 and it's happening again. I sent several messages to the 'contact us' thing in the FAQ over several days but have never received a reply.