Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Common Issue! Fireworks Bug

Common Issue! Fireworks Bug

Hi all,

I've seen a fair bit of posting about Firecrackers behaving oddly, particularly in higher levels. If you are experiencing the same, please post here with your operating system, what level you're on, and how exactly the fireworks are behaving (does it seem random, or are they hitting a specific row?)

As far as I know, the Firecrackers are supposed to be helpful in general, but I'm not sure on the exact mechanic. I'll ask for clarification, but what I see here smells like a bug to me.

I'll be merging a few threads over here, so if the discussion looks odd, it will be because merged threads display chronologically. If you switch to Threaded or Hybrid mode (on the top right) you can see which posts and replies originally went together.

I don't know if it's possible to get a screenshot of this in action (I haven't been on a firework level in a while), but if you can, that would be great to have.

In the meantime, everyone should contact Support using the links in my signature. Thank you for your patience!
    Last edited by Honor; 09-10-2017 at 09:04 PM.

Level 1343

Level 1343 is bugged. All rockets fly to the left column instead of breaking wood or in the garden to grow flowers. Its impossible to win. Trying for 4 days now and didnt even get close. Looks like i will have to delete game if doesnt get fixed very soon.

Level 1343

The level 1343 is bugged. Can you fix it please

Both of you should contact support using the links in my signature.

What version of the game are you playing? Facebook or mobile?

Latest version on mobile.

I am having the same problem, all rockets going to left column, completely useless!
    I have latest version on mobile.

Level 1199 fireworks bug

I'm playing on mobile/tablet. The fireworks are totally useless, hitting random pieces instead of boxes, impossible to win. I tried reinstalling/restarting, no changes. When I look at videos of this level on youtube, fireworks are only hitting the boxes or under the lemonade, so definitely a bug here. I updated the game yesterday, might be where it bugged.

I'm having the same problem

Quote Originally Posted by ade777 View Post
    I'm playing on mobile/tablet. The fireworks are totally useless, hitting random pieces instead of boxes, impossible to win. I tried reinstalling/restarting, no changes. When I look at videos of this level on youtube, fireworks are only hitting the boxes or under the lemonade, so definitely a bug here. I updated the game yesterday, might be where it bugged.
    I have been attempting to solve this game for a few days without even coming close to succeeding. I agree, based on videos of others in previous months this game should be tough, but not impossible.

I have the same problems. Mobil, Android. Lastest version of the game.

Oh geez. I will PM Admin. For now, could everyone posting here please indicate their OS and which level it's occurring on?