Thread: game only starts with 4 lives instead of 5 and where are new levels?

game only starts with 4 lives instead of 5 and where are new levels?

for the last few days I have noticed that when I play the game on FaceBook I only start with 4 lives instead of the usual 5-full. is anyone else seeing this issue? Also here I am Friday night (for me) and NO NEW LEVELS...I thought they come out weekly...for a while they did now new levels are slowing down a lot to come out...is it just me or is there a problem???

Hi, is your problem like the ones in this thread:

https://forum.playrix.com/showthread...-(Timer-Issue)

I'm still waitng on admin response, will poke them again

yes...i did not see this post or Iwould have added to it instead of postin a new one

Is the issue with 4 lives instead of 5 still present? I'm afraid i can't tell what could be the reason behind it, please contact our tech support team and they'll help you get to the bottom of it

Quote Originally Posted by Nataly Kuzmina View Post
    Is the issue with 4 lives instead of 5 still present? I'm afraid i can't tell what could be the reason behind it, please contact our tech support team and they'll help you get to the bottom of it
    Hi Nataly,
    yes that is my issue but I have a problem with trying to contact tech support...I have done that for other problems in the past and I never receive a response from them...ever! I would try that but no one ever gets back with me about an issue.