Thread: Make Storage Available In Edit Mode

Make Storage Available In Edit Mode

i often have to move back and forth from store mode to edit mode when changing my town since i want to move buildings/edit landscapes while also changing around my decorations. could you please make the decoration storage box available as an edit tab or with the temporary storage?

I believe this is a safeguard in place to protect one from getting stuck while redesigning. There is temporary storage in edit mode for all items and long term storage for decor only.

For instance, let's say you have 10 squares of space (small for example) and you've got 8 squares of houses and community buildings. Those items can't go into long term storage, leaving you with a remaining 2 squares of space, even if 10 are showing. If you pull out more than 2 squares of decorations from long term storage while your 8 squares of buildings are in temp storage then you'll be stuck trying to make space again and get rid of the decor you placed.

Now imagine that on the scale of a real redesign with hundreds of squares of space. If we pulled out tons of long term storage decor only to realize oops no space... and here I have all these houses and buildings in temp storage that *must* be placed back before saving... that could be a nightmare.
    Town: Firenze, iOS (KN74NX), Level 90
    Co-op Leader: Aphrodite's Piers (#PHY68K)

how do i delete or move this thread? i posted in the wrong sub-forum.

Quote Originally Posted by mmm0003 View Post
    how do i delete or move this thread? i posted in the wrong sub-forum.
    Once posted, you cannot move. A mod will though.
    Town: Firenze, iOS (KN74NX), Level 90
    Co-op Leader: Aphrodite's Piers (#PHY68K)