Thread: Contacting Co-op Members When I Can't Get Into Game

Contacting Co-op Members When I Can't Get Into Game

How can I inform my co-op that our wifi is down, we still in the game but cannot connect, awaiting for someone to fix,
    my Co-op is Farmers Place and my town Dannabaai and Happy Valley

Kind regards
    Kleintjie

Unfortunately if you cannot connect to the game, you can't speak with your co-op unless your team has another method of communication (website, Facebook Group, something), or you can look for them here or otry searching any names you know on Facebook. Perhaps search your co-op name in the forum and see if you recognize any names that come up on related posts?
    Town: Firenze, iOS (KN74NX), Level 90
    Co-op Leader: Aphrodite's Piers (#PHY68K)

Quote Originally Posted by Kleintjieb@telkomsa.net View Post
    How can I inform my co-op that our wifi is down, we still in the game but cannot connect, awaiting for someone to fix,
    my Co-op is Farmers Place and my town Dannabaai and Happy Valley

Kind regards
    Kleintjie
    Hi there. One thing that has been helpful to some players in the past, is to change your Township sign so that if any friend or co-op member looks at your town, they can see that you are having a problem connecting with them. I hope your WiFi gets sorted for you soon.

Usually a smartphone can connect to the Internet by the mobile network also. If you cannot you can always install the game on a friend's one, communicate with your coop and then remove it.
    Town: Calafuria
    Co-op: Horde #HR5R3F
    League: Golden
    Level: 67
    Zoo level: 12
    Platform: Android

I had this very situation this week. For some reason Internet failed at 6pm on Wednesday evening, phoned BT 6am Thursday and they said someone souls call 5pm Friday. They did, but only to say they would send a new hub!

I passed the message to my regatta crew by going to McDonalds and using their free wifi.

Wouldn't your coop assume that if you aren't logging in to play whenever you normally do, there is a connection problem?
    Town: Starshine The Original
    Game level 120 1/17/17
    Zoo level 27 1/17/17
    Coop: Regatta Dabblers for people serious about helping but not about the Regatta!
    Android phone
    I welcome new Facebook friends, send your request to Starshine String and be sure to PM me here