Page 1 of 112 1231151101 ... LastLast

Thread: 08.09 Spot the Differences!

08.09 Spot the Differences!

Hi there guys!

Our Spot the Differences contest begins NOW! Take a look at the two images of our fish. Can you spot any differences between them?

Tell us how many you spotted in the comments, and we’ll randomly pick 5 winners to receive 30 boosters! The results will be announced on Tuesday!

Good luck!

11 counting the word Fishdom

14 including 1 for the word Fishdom
    Graylady, Forum member since may 2014 --- Playing on Android, not on Facebook
    Township level 206, Zoo 194 animals, --- coop #HHPY84

Please read this important post by Playrix about Township : Wishes/requests already rejected by Playrix

13 including the word fishdom

I counted 11 differences

Quote Originally Posted by Lyuba Mashkarina View Post
    Hi there guys!

Our Spot the Differences contest begins NOW! Take a look at the two images of our fish. Can you spot any differences between them?

Tell us how many you spotted in the comments, and we’ll randomly pick 5 winners to receive 30 boosters! The results will be announced on Tuesday!

Good luck!

11 including Fishdom

Hi there guys!

Good luck!
    Hi! i can spot 11 differences/

Hi I see 13 differences,

14 counting the word Fishdom

Hi there guys!

Good luck!