Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: 07.09 The September Update Is Here!

ALL FINE BUT THERE ARE FAKE PLAYERS THAT USE HACKER SYSTEMS.... ONE IS [removed].
    Last edited by Honor; 09-10-2017 at 08:47 PM. Reason: spelling, and please do not name names

Quote Originally Posted by Nataly Kuzmina View Post
    Crisp air... Leaves turning yellow and red... Fall is already here, just as our new update! Get it in stores NOW! And here’s a list of all the new awesome things you’ll see in the latest version:

WIN MORE REWARDS
    - The Fireworks Festival features leagues now: the higher the league, the more prizes you can win!
    - Top other players to go up the Leaderboard and get promoted to higher leagues.

NEW AREA UNLOCKED
    - Reveal the secrets surrounding the old stable!
    - Inherit a noble horse and come up with a name for your new companion!
    - Equip the territory for the horse

NEW IN MATCH-3 MODE
    - Float element: collect it before it disappears under water!
    - 150 new levels

Let us know what you think of all that! Hope you'll enjoy our latest addition to the game

Cheers!
    - Nataly
    Are the iMac version of the game and the iOS version incompatible or can they be synced?

I know that they can not be on township but is it the same for Fishdom and Gardenscape?
    Last edited by Talpa; 09-10-2017 at 05:40 PM.

Not sure about Fishdom, but sadly it's true for Gardenscapes as well.

When will we get the update for laptop / PC players? It would be important not to neglect us. It does not work to accept life. Sending life is also not. Invite new neighbors is not loaded. Too bad that such a beautiful game is not repaired.

In Level 222 you have 31 moves. But after 8 moves the Game is over...

I no longer get the daily spin the wheel since update. Since coin rewards for levels is so poor daily spin is only chance to get regular bonuses without passing levels.

I'm having same prob it's probably on their end I hope they fix too this is also my favorite game I look forward to the new levels every wk so I hope they fix this fast did u guys try uninstalling and reinstalling if so sorry just an idea

I had to delete the game on the phone and reinstall now it works again.
    In Facebook I say thanks for the update, I can finally continue to play.
    Greetings to Team Gardenscape

I really enjoyed the fireworks update. Its made it more interesting. Thanks!

Why only 25 new levels a week? It's not anough. Now I have to wait 5 days for new levels, it's boring.