Page 1 of 14 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Problems After September 7th Update (iOS/Android/Kindle)

Problems After September 7th Update (iOS/Android/Kindle)

The train timers show 00.00 - the trains are due back, the Engineer walks back & forth about 3 times before waving the flag and the trains arriving. Timer seems off and not synced with trains.

When selling (wheat) from my barn there is a lag between tapping on it to sell and the transaction completing - sluggish.

Several of my friends have lost their picture avatars and are now blue silhouettes. I lost mine, too, but went to Townhall and re-selected my FB avatar. I think my avatar is restored to all viewing, but not certain.
    Level 154
    Zoo Level 45
    IOS - iPad Air

Co-Op: Sogno Mare (Sea Dream) - Sail only for certain rewards.
    Town: Far Niente Bay

Ideas That Cannot Be Implemented At This Time (Or Ever)

Hi Nana

No such lag for selling wheat from the barn on my Android. Every friend show their regular avatar too. I can't tell for the trains as mine are not due yet.

As of now, I do not have any information about the new stuff under the setting tab.
    Graylady, Forum member since may 2014 --- I am just a player, not a Playrix staff
    Playing on Android, not on Facebook
    Township level 200, Zoo 188 animals, --- Fishdom stop at 1518 --- Homescape stop at 650

Please read this important post by Playrix about Township : Wishes/requests already rejected by Playrix

My update also had my profile picture go blank. Re-selected it and now my co-op members can see it just fine (I can also see yours Nana). Perhaps they did that so everyone's profile picture is up to date (forcing an FB sync)?

Haven't noticed a lag yet but I'll keep playing around...
    Town: Amoria (Level 90)
    Platform: iOS (WVMX6K) + Facebook
    Always looking for friends who are kind, helpful, & design their towns to look like real ones.

Quote Originally Posted by Amoria View Post
    My update also had my profile picture go blank. Re-selected it and now my co-op members can see it just fine (I can also see yours Nana). Perhaps they did that so everyone's profile picture is up to date (forcing an FB sync)?

Haven't noticed a lag yet but I'll keep playing around...
    I lost my profile picture, reselected it and I'm fine now but none of my other co-op members can see it, even those that have updated as well. Same issue as Nana with the train lag too. Poor station master is going to be exhausted walking up and down all day like that. It does get a bit frustrating when they don't seem to be able to release an update without at least one glitch ☹️

Is the update just for Apple so far? I play on Android and have no update yet
    Town Name Boo..........Name changes weekly, but always with a Boo!
    Friend code AA7WY3
    Town Level 154
    Coop Name Castaways
    Coop Code #CSF7JN

Quote Originally Posted by Ann View Post
    Is the update just for Apple so far? I play on Android and have no update yet
    Ann, I am on Android and updated my game this morning.
    Graylady, Forum member since may 2014 --- I am just a player, not a Playrix staff
    Township level 200, Zoo 188 animals, --- Fishdom stop at 1518 --- Homescape stop at 650

Please read this important post by Playrix about Township : Wishes/requests already rejected by Playrix

I'm also on Android and don't see an update yet.

At the time, the update was not showing in the available list but I just went to Township's page and the update was there. Just visit your store...

I did twice, and of course checked right before posting. Now again - still have only "open".
    Maybe they started distributing in Canada this time, other half of the globe? *G*

Lol, same here, no update in the store yet.
    Forever living in hope lol

Forum member since June 2015 - Fed up with the Regatta 'rewards'!!
    Little Wonders #UPN7VG ~ now recruiting ~ Level 64+
    Level 155 - Android Friend code RNDXDC. I'm full but happy to stay on your pending tabs.

Imp: - Level 137 - Android 4CP9XT