Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Common Issue: Regatta Points Missing/Calculated Incorrectly

Common Issue: Regatta Points Missing/Calculated Incorrectly

We are a 2-persons co-op, in golden league, always trying to end up in top 3, doing 16 x 135 tasks.
    Only a few weeks ago we had a bug in regatta: We were well on top, I was finishing a task I noticed it was suddenly gone, grey, like I had deleted it. But we never delete ongoing tasks, I am sure I did not do it now either, not even by mistake. My friend contacted Support, they laid the fault at our side (I must have deleted or it was because I play on several devices - which I don't, just one). I contacted Support as well, and got more understanding, got compensation, but nót what we wanted: our well-earned first place back. When regatta was done we were not even in top 3 anymore, so no extra rewards.

And right now, again, another bug:
    We are currently nr.1 again, my friend and me are both finishing our last task at the same time: mine counts, but my friend doesn't get points for hers!
    As the pics show we both did 16/15 tasks and both have earned 2160 points, but instead of a total of 4320 we have only 4185....
    We both closed and reopened game, unstalled and reinstalled, but nope, still 4185 points...
    No doubt other teams will take over, we might drop out of top 3 again...image1.jpgimage2.jpg

Regatta gets less and less fun this way. Rewards have become worse, and now this again while we worked so hard....
    I hope support will help us better this time and give us our well-earned first place back (with 50 yachtsclubpoints).........?!

Срочно!!! Не сходится итог!!!

Добрый день! У нашей команды не сходится общий итог с выполненными заданиями!!! Помогите пожалуйста

Сумма выполненных заданий на данный момент 7020, а итог показывает 6855
    Last edited by Amoria; 09-07-2017 at 04:10 PM. Reason: merged

Sorry to hear about these issues..

The greying out of a task unfortunately happens quite often. It's because of the server not syncing correctly with one's game.

The workaround is to always double-check (upon opening Township) that the task you selected is on the side of your main game screen. If it's not there, DO NOT open the regatta taskboard screen (that's usually my immediate impulse but fight it). Force-close and restart your game (that kicks the server to reset and correct the time). It should then reappear on the side of your main game screen.

With respect to the other bug, I'm not sure of the cause. Might also be a server delay...but hmm...should have corrected upon both of you restarting. Make sure to report it (if you haven't already) in-game.

I hope you hear back from support soon. <3
    Town: Amoria (Level 90)
    Platform: iOS (WVMX6K) + Facebook
    Always looking for friends who are kind, helpful, & design their towns to look like real ones.

Hi Amoria.

I am with Zelda. Although I wrote straight away about the loss of points, I have not heard anything from Support, not even an automatic reply. This is soo annoying. We try really hard to complete all tasks and end up in the top 3. Because of this problem we are no longer first. We both uninstalled and reinstalled game but the error is still there. We both finished our tasks at the same time. The score on the race board only added one of our point scores but our statistics list both show us having completed all 16 tasks. There is an obvious problem.

By uninstalling and reinstalling we are now having facebook friend problems. The fb friends who have helped us now have an INVITE sign under each one. Surely this is a bug too.

My game as well i am doing all 135 tasks completed 9 tasks and points are only showing 1080 instead of 1215. Really annoying as I was in the lead so tired of all these problems.

Yes, it causes many frustrations
    first of all waiting to hear from support....

Still waiting....

Meanwhile already been caught up by another team.

Common Issue: Regatta Points Not Calculated Correctly

Hello,

My wife and I have been participating in this week's regatta and have encountered a problem.
    We are Collingwood (level 90) and Sunbury (level 81) of the Co-op name; The Flying Hellfish.

We both completed our weekly 15 tasks and both completed the additional task for a cost of 10tcash each.
    All the tasks we completed were worth 135 points.
    However although our completed task summaries both say we've completed all 16 tasks and our total scores are 2160 (the maximum possible by a player). Our co-op total is only 4185 instead of the 2-player maximum of 4320.

At the time of completing our tasks we were ranked first, however at the time the posting this I just found out we have been bumped to second by the Co-op Catalina Living who also reached the maximum score of 4320. I am sure they are good players and well deserving of their points, however I believe that our Co-op were the first place finishers this week.

I am not sure if I can post images however I can provide a link to imgur if needed incase the below images don't show up.

Below is an image of our total being 4185 despite each member completing the maximum if 2160 points, (Our total should be 4320)

At the time we completed, our closest rival were still 2 tasks away from reaching the maximum score:

Sorry this is my first time posting on these boards and I'm not sure where to go to with this issue.
    Hopefully I have get some assistance.

Thank you for your time.

Quote Originally Posted by Zelda View Post
    Yes, it causes many frustrations
    first of all waiting to hear from support....

Still waiting....

Meanwhile already been caught up by another team.
    ........and..... still waiting..................

We are a two person co-op too and exactly the same problem has happened to us. We both completed task no.16 at the same time but the race score only shows 4185 and not the 4320 correct score. Our statistics board shows that we have both completed the 16 tasks and scored 2160 each. I wrote to Support straight away with pics of both score boards but have heard nothing back from them. This is so bad, we have also lost our No.1 position and probably will not finish in the top 3. I wish Support would get back to us and sort this problem out soon.

Quote Originally Posted by Nannyk View Post
    We are a two person co-op too and exactly the same problem has happened to us. We both completed task no.16 at the same time but the race score only shows 4185 and not the 4320 correct score. Our statistics board shows that we have both completed the 16 tasks and scored 2160 each. I wrote to Support straight away with pics of both score boards but have heard nothing back from them. This is so bad, we have also lost our No.1 position and probably will not finish in the top 3. I wish Support would get back to us and sort this problem out soon.
    I'm the other person
    I wrote about it in another thread little underneath "Second bug in regatta in few weeks time...". The pics are there visible.

It's so frustrating: Nannyk wrote to support immediately, thursday, but still no word from support...
    I wrote too this morning: not a word....