Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Nana Conquers Zoo!

Thanks, everyone. The log deco is waiting until we get the Sept update. Not sure yet, where I will place it.
    Level 153
    Zoo Level 45
    IOS - iPad Air

Co-Op: Sogno Mare (Sea Dream) - Sail only for certain rewards.
    Town: Far Niente Bay

Ideas That Cannot Be Implemented At This Time (Or Ever)

yay nana!

Well, here we go - a new Zoo animal, Snow Owl. Man, I hope they did some gem adjustments with this update!
    Level 153
    Zoo Level 45
    IOS - iPad Air

Wonders never cease! I think you made pretty good time on it too.

Could not agree more about the gems, the farther along one gets, the more ridiculous it becomes to try to gather enough of just the right gems for this or that critter.

Township: Pixelsticks
    Famous for the twice built zoo, now level 41

Update on my Zoo progress.

Luckily, the October and November updates did not include any new animals for the Zoo. Thank you Lord!

I am now down to 2 babies remaining - the Bald Eagle babies. I bought the last Amethyst needed for the Fennec Fox female. Since completing the family earned me 40 TCash, the gem cost was only 10 TCash (50 less 40 = 10 cost).

Of course, I zeroed out my Amethyst balance. Just earned 1 today from the planes. I am hoping that in the next 2 - 2.5 weeks, before the December update, to recoup my gem expenditures. And, maybe Playrix will not increase the Zoo during Christmas holidays (I should be so lucky!).

Anyhow - it is all, planes, planes, planes until this nightmare is over!

I look forward to being able to redesign or at least refine my Zoo design, once the quest for gems is over.
    Level 153
    Zoo Level 45
    IOS - iPad Air

Well, Bess - mostly out of room in Township for the Regatta season crap that they keep foisting on us (gawd forbid they give us new housing, etc.) so, I still have unused land in the Zoo to fill up with the designers flotsam and jetsam. LOL
    Level 153
    Zoo Level 45
    IOS - iPad Air

Congratulations Nana!!!!!!!

lol, Nana, congrats! I admire your perseverance! esp. for something you call a nightmare yourself. thanks for keeping us updated, as spectator, it is quite funny
    (and I am SO far from finishing the zoo that I don't have to transfer your experiences to mine, yet)

Quote Originally Posted by Nana View Post
    mostly out of room in Township for the Regatta season crap that they keep foisting on us
    LOL Nana, isn't it the truth? Do wish I had more land to buy in the zoo (so lucky duck on you having some). Any chance you are looking to sell? You know Playrix could just give us some more land to buy in our zoo each update without adding more enclosures, as I would like to put more "fun" stuff decorations in mine, without having to make room for another enclosure.
    Town: RYAN'S HOPE / Level: 161
    Co-Op: SOS: SAILING ON SOLO / Tag: #SSYJYK / Friend's Code: HT9EQS (Full, but will keep you on Pending List)
    Platform: IOS / Playing April 2016 / Former Member of the Spending Suckers Club, Current Member in Bonkers Club
    Fishdom: 1,533 / Gardenscapes: 1,769

Quote Originally Posted by Nana View Post
    Update on my Zoo progress.

Luckily, the October and November updates did not include any new animals for the Zoo. Thank you Lord!

I am now down to 2 babies remaining - the Bald Eagle babies. I bought the last Amethyst needed for the Fennec Fox female. Since completing the family earned me 40 TCash, the gem cost was only 10 TCash (50 less 40 = 10 cost).

Of course, I zeroed out my Amethyst balance. Just earned 1 today from the planes. I am hoping that in the next 2 - 2.5 weeks, before the December update, to recoup my gem expenditures. And, maybe Playrix will not increase the Zoo during Christmas holidays (I should be so lucky!).

Anyhow - it is all, planes, planes, planes until this nightmare is over!

I look forward to being able to redesign or at least refine my Zoo design, once the quest for gems is over.
    Perhaps Santa could drop some Amethyst in your stocking. Other than that it is not an easy task garnering those.
    I am also hoping they do not do a zoo update with new enclosure but for a different reason. I have never been caught up with zoo shop upgrades and it would be nice to not have anything to do on that front.

Anyway, keep on keeping on and name those last two Bald Eagles something unique to commemorate the occasion for
    yourself.

Kind Regards,
    Cobalt
    Last edited by Cobalt Banana; 11-28-2017 at 04:15 PM.
    Town - DALISCAPE

Be kind.