Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 11 to 20 of 20

Thread: Hide/Store Houses & Community Buildings

  1. #11
    Gold Member _DD_'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    8,978
    oha, that's one well-developped idea, Jay! that should help! (should Playrix ever consider to DO something against these many+ugly+huge houses...)


    and LOL, too funny, as so often - Francine de Mars (post #5) came in and posted that one sentence - didn't come back here ever after (so far) - and revived a thread from 2017. Hopefully the delay in execution by the Devs was only due to them not having an idea to fulfill our wish.... hey, but now!
    (isn't it time for a change that WE, the players, want anyway? lol - although I think I might see a Delete button for zoo orders as more important - the amount of 9'ers has become incredible!)

  2. #12
    Just stopping by to add my “yes please!” Vote to all these amazing ideas really anything that reduces the amount of big and ugly apartments we have to have is a win in my book!

  3. #13
    Quote Originally Posted by _DD_ View Post

    and LOL, too funny, as so often - Francine de Mars (post #5) came in and posted that one sentence - didn't come back here ever after (so far) - and revived a thread from 2017. Hopefully the delay in execution by the Devs was only due to them not having an idea to fulfill our wish.... hey, but now!
    [I](isn't it time for a change that WE, the players, want anyway?
    Thank-you! Thought I was losing it there for a second...someone did post something before me...but it is gone now. Whew!

    And JayS...well thought suggestions.

    I also added to my original post...storing of CBs...forgot to put that in there.
    Last edited by Twilight Bookworm; 06-29-2019 at 09:20 PM.

  4. #14
    Gold Member _DD_'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    8,978
    Quote Originally Posted by Twilight Bookworm View Post
    Thank-you! Thought I was losing it there for a second...someone did post something before me...but it is gone now. Whew!
    ...
    yes, strange if something vanished. I seem to recall that I thought it wasn't you (this time) who digged it out but not sure it was here, lol.

    and pssst... suggestion for an edit, can delete here when done: it was JayS, not JJay. confusing, aren't they

  5. #15
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2018
    Posts
    882
    Quote Originally Posted by _DD_ View Post

    and pssst... suggestion for an edit, can delete here when done: it was JayS, not JJay. confusing, aren't they
    Lol Too late! One half of us has seen it already I was just going to say something but you beat me to it. I wondered what on earth I'd written for someone to agree with me - not like me at all!!!

    Ps I'll delete this as well if you want to change it Twilight.

  6. #16
    Senior Member JayS's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2019
    Posts
    719
    Quote Originally Posted by JJay View Post
    Lol Too late! One half of us has seen it already I was just going to say something but you beat me to it. I wondered what on earth I'd written for someone to agree with me - not like me at all!!!

    Ps I'll delete this as well if you want to change it Twilight.
    Am more than happy for you to take credit JJay, as my bright ideas can get me in hot water occasionally. DD must stand for doubly dumbfounded if so easily confused ;P ;p ;p. Twilight's excuse is leaving reading glasses in book

  7. #17
    Gold Member _DD_'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    8,978
    Quote Originally Posted by JJay View Post
    Lol Too late! One half of us has seen it already
    LOL!! and fast you are!

    Quote Originally Posted by JayS View Post
    ..DD must stand for doubly dumbfounded if so easily confused ;P ;p ;p.
    hey! watch your words, ok - almost identical names ARE confusing, not me confused.

  8. #18
    FYI, I merged y'all, since the same convo was happening at the same time in two places. And deleted what became close duplicates afterwards. It's how I roll

  9. #19
    Quote Originally Posted by JJay View Post
    Lol Too late! One half of us has seen it already I was just going to say something but you beat me to it. I wondered what on earth I'd written for someone to agree with me - not like me at all!!!

    Ps I'll delete this as well if you want to change it Twilight.
    Quote Originally Posted by JayS View Post
    Am more than happy for you to take credit JJay, as my bright ideas can get me in hot water occasionally. DD must stand for doubly dumbfounded if so easily confused ;P ;p ;p. Twilight's excuse is leaving reading glasses in book


    Doh! Apologies to the both of you! Hee-hee...my bad...I am so used to seeing JJay post in the forum that I did not pay attention to the different letter(s).



    Ok...got my glasses on and fixed it!
    Last edited by Twilight Bookworm; 06-29-2019 at 09:28 PM.

  10. #20
    Senior Member JayS's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2019
    Posts
    719
    Quote Originally Posted by Twilight Bookworm View Post
    Doh! Apologies to the both of you! Hee-hee...my bad...I am so used to seeing JJay post in the forum that I did not pay attention to the different letter(s).



    Ok...got my glasses on and fixed it!
    No apologies needed Twilight-am glad you recognised the good-humoured teasing

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •