Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Hide/Store Houses & Community Buildings

oha, that's one well-developped idea, Jay! that should help! (should Playrix ever consider to DO something against these many+ugly+huge houses...)

and LOL, too funny, as so often - Francine de Mars (post #5) came in and posted that one sentence - didn't come back here ever after (so far) - and revived a thread from 2017. Hopefully the delay in execution by the Devs was only due to them not having an idea to fulfill our wish.... hey, but now!
    (isn't it time for a change that WE, the players, want anyway? lol - although I think I might see a Delete button for zoo orders as more important - the amount of 9'ers has become incredible!)

Just stopping by to add my “yes please!” Vote to all these amazing ideas really anything that reduces the amount of big and ugly apartments we have to have is a win in my book!
    Town Name: Garden Grove
    Current Level: 77
    Co-op Name: Ilvirmorny
    Co-op Code: #VZK9Q8
    Zoo level: Love the New Zoo but it changes on the reg.

Quote Originally Posted by _DD_ View Post

and LOL, too funny, as so often - Francine de Mars (post #5) came in and posted that one sentence - didn't come back here ever after (so far) - and revived a thread from 2017. Hopefully the delay in execution by the Devs was only due to them not having an idea to fulfill our wish.... hey, but now!
    [I](isn't it time for a change that WE, the players, want anyway?
    Thank-you! Thought I was losing it there for a second...someone did post something before me...but it is gone now. Whew!

And JayS...well thought suggestions.

I also added to my original post...storing of CBs...forgot to put that in there.
    Last edited by Twilight Bookworm; 06-29-2019 at 09:20 PM.
    "If I am found vague, listless or agitated, Administer Chocolate Immediately." Sandra Boynton

Quote Originally Posted by Twilight Bookworm View Post
    Thank-you! Thought I was losing it there for a second...someone did post something before me...but it is gone now. Whew!
    yes, strange if something vanished. I seem to recall that I thought it wasn't you (this time) who digged it out but not sure it was here, lol.

and pssst... suggestion for an edit, can delete here when done: it was JayS, not JJay. confusing, aren't they

Quote Originally Posted by _DD_ View Post

and pssst... suggestion for an edit, can delete here when done: it was JayS, not JJay. confusing, aren't they
    Lol Too late! One half of us has seen it already I was just going to say something but you beat me to it. I wondered what on earth I'd written for someone to agree with me - not like me at all!!!

Ps I'll delete this as well if you want to change it Twilight.

Quote Originally Posted by JJay View Post
    Lol Too late! One half of us has seen it already I was just going to say something but you beat me to it. I wondered what on earth I'd written for someone to agree with me - not like me at all!!!

Am more than happy for you to take credit JJay, as my bright ideas can get me in hot water occasionally. DD must stand for doubly dumbfounded if so easily confused ;P ;p ;p. Twilight's excuse is leaving reading glasses in book

Lol Too late! One half of us has seen it already
    LOL!! and fast you are!

Quote Originally Posted by JayS View Post
    ..DD must stand for doubly dumbfounded if so easily confused ;P ;p ;p.
    hey! watch your words, ok - almost identical names ARE confusing, not me confused.

FYI, I merged y'all, since the same convo was happening at the same time in two places. And deleted what became close duplicates afterwards. It's how I roll

Quote Originally Posted by JayS View Post
    Am more than happy for you to take credit JJay, as my bright ideas can get me in hot water occasionally. DD must stand for doubly dumbfounded if so easily confused ;P ;p ;p. Twilight's excuse is leaving reading glasses in book

Doh! Apologies to the both of you! Hee-hee...my bad...I am so used to seeing JJay post in the forum that I did not pay attention to the different letter(s).

Ok...got my glasses on and fixed it!
    Last edited by Twilight Bookworm; 06-29-2019 at 09:28 PM.
    "If I am found vague, listless or agitated, Administer Chocolate Immediately." Sandra Boynton

Quote Originally Posted by Twilight Bookworm View Post
    Doh! Apologies to the both of you! Hee-hee...my bad...I am so used to seeing JJay post in the forum that I did not pay attention to the different letter(s).

Ok...got my glasses on and fixed it!
    No apologies needed Twilight-am glad you recognised the good-humoured teasing