Thread: Teammate Did Not Receive Golden Sail Ttrophy

Teammate Did Not Receive Golden Sail Ttrophy

I'm writing on behalf of a teammate because my English is better.

Two weeks ago we came first in the gold league for the first time. I received the trophy while my teammate didn't.

She has looked in the town hall repeatedly and also sent me screenshots showing that she has not achieved the legendary yachtsman reward. She has also looked in the storage and the trophy is notthere either.

On Tuesday after the race she contacted the support from within the game. She received the usual automatic reply as well as one or two messages stating support was busy and they would be looking into the matter as soon as possible. Yesterday she was told to do the update, which should fix her problem. With that message her issue was closed and she should open a new issue if the problem was still not solved by that.

So far there is no update for iOS or Android. And she is getting slightly impatiant after two weeks.

Is there anything else we could try? Thanks in advance for any help.
    Town Level 136, hate the new zoo
    Co-Op Name: Hubi & Bagger [Android/iOS]

Hi Sablob

I am afraid your friend has to wait for the update which should come out very soon as they started the Sneak Peeks on Facebook. If there was a bug in the game and they fixed that bug in the coming update, there is nothing else to do but wait for it.
    Graylady, Forum member since may 2014 --- Playing on Android, not on Facebook
    Township level 206, Zoo 194 animals, --- coop #HHPY84

Please read this important post by Playrix about Township : Wishes/requests already rejected by Playrix

I am confused as to which update Sablob's friend is waiting for. Surely if they are racing in the same co-op, then they should all have compatible versions? Just to check, your friend was racing on that winning week? As only the racing members on the winning team for that week will be awarded the trophy and the Achievement. I hope it gets sorted soon for your friend.

Hyacinth, we have seen previous updates where one of the OS had a bug and not the others. That is what I think happened in this case.
    Graylady, Forum member since may 2014 --- Playing on Android, not on Facebook
    Township level 206, Zoo 194 animals, --- coop #HHPY84

Please read this important post by Playrix about Township : Wishes/requests already rejected by Playrix

Thank you for your replies.

Yes my friend was racing that week. We were only two in the co-op so no possible mistake there. She received the chest awards as well as the position awards and has the screenshots to prove it.

We both use the same device with the same OS. That should rule out a general OS bug. She also switched devices (iOS to Android and back) but that didn't help either.

I'll have to tell her to be a bit more patient then.

Quote Originally Posted by Graylady View Post
    Hyacinth, we have seen previous updates where one of the OS had a bug and not the others. That is what I think happened in this case.
    Thank you Graylady for clarifying this for me. I wasn't aware of previous similar issues. Thank you

Quote Originally Posted by Sablob View Post
    Thank you for your replies.

Yes my friend was racing that week. We were only two in the co-op so no possible mistake there. She received the chest awards as well as the position awards and has the screenshots to prove it.

We both use the same device with the same OS. That should rule out a general OS bug. She also switched devices (iOS to Android and back) but that didn't help either.

I'll have to tell her to be a bit more patient then.
    Oh no that really must be frustrating when one gets it and the other doesn't! I hope your friend gets her trophy and achievement award very soon! Congratulations to you both as that was an excellent win for you both!!

Thank you.
    The new update is out so we will find out if the bug was fixed as soon as she has finished all her tasks for this week.