Thread: Co-op Member's Tasks & Points Earned Became Zero

Co-op Member's Tasks & Points Earned Became Zero

I have reported the problem to help and support. I saw my co op member's tasks completed changed from 7 to 0, initially the points were still there, after I logged out and in, the points became zero.

How long will playrix support take to rectify this problem? Is it a glitch? Does anyone have this problem? It happened to another co op member when i just joined the co op, she said the support just compensated her with T cash but not the lost points which does not help the co op in the regatta.

Could playrix please look into this problem? If it is too frequent, then it is not fun to play the regatta at all. All time and effort completing tasks are washed down the drain when this happens.

Please help. Thanks.

No, you're not the only one experiencing problems, see my thread little underneath "Second bug in regatta in few weeks time...."

Numerous bugs occur during regatta, it s not just incidental....

It takes the fun out of regatta pretty fast.....

Thanks for your reply, Zelda. I just logged in again, and the problem is resolved. The tasks and points are recovered. What a relief! Phew! I wondered if the support rectified the problem or it rectified itself.

Quote Originally Posted by Roseville1 View Post
    Thanks for your reply, Zelda. I just logged in again, and the problem is resolved. The tasks and points are recovered. What a relief! Phew! I wondered if the support rectified the problem or it rectified itself.
    Happy for you!

No such luck for us, though, not even after deleting and reinstalling... We're waiting till we hear from support...