Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Complaint About Complaints

Complaint About Complaints

A lot of the complaints about this game are appauling. Besides the legitimate notes about bugs and requests for improvements (such as the unlimited hearts issue), I see mostly whinging about how difficult the game is and why the developers can't make the game easier. In fact, I am so sick of the complaining that I have decided to complain about the complainers.

- The game is SUPPOSED to get harder as you continue playing, that's what makes it a good game. Anyone who doesn't get this was clearly expecting a cheaply-made arcade with a story.
    - No you are not required to buy items in order to complete levels, this is not a pay2win game. Spenders have to use the same amount of brainpower as the free players. If you are spending too much on this game, you need to change your strategy.
    - Timed levels are definitely possible to complete, just ask everyone else who has passed it (the helpful people in the Tips forum who will give you advice on the level so that you don't randomly swipe around like you would normally do under pressure.)
    - The stars are the rewards you get for completing levels, and that is all. Stop asking for free stars, that encourages people to stop playing the game, and noone wants a game like that.
    - Every time someone advocates to remove a game mechanic (eg. the mole), we lose a bunch of levels, and the devs have to make new ones, which is why updates are so slow. This is also bad for the guys in the Tips forum who are trying to help other players, using the level numbers which have now shifted.
    - We do not want to hear stories about people ragequitting and uninstalling the game, especially if they haven't finished the 3rd garden yet. If it is not your cup of tea, that is fine, just let the rest of us play in peace.

I am done with my rant. Going back to playing the game now.

Even if you made the number of complainers increase by 1, i must say that i agree with you!

Especially about the "difficulty" of the game. I always assume that the players complaining about it are the ones that are stuck for the first time at a level (<50) for more than 5 lives and find that unacceptable.

I also think that buying items is completely OPTIONAL to advance in this game. I will go even further, and say that using boosters is not a requirement to be able to advance in the game! Certainly makes things easier sometimes, but levels are completable without them just fine.

The only star-related issue i have (and it's more of a frustration than a real issue) is that a lot of them are required for tasks unrelated to the garden. Sure, it's still part of the story, but it's frustrating spending 2-3 stars for something that you won't see the effect on it in the garden. Maybe just reduce the number of stars needed for such tasks to 1.

And yes, the "blackmail" - change things as i want them to be, or i will stop playing the game lol...

Quote Originally Posted by dreadnought View Post
    The only star-related issue i have (and it's more of a frustration than a real issue) is that a lot of them are required for tasks unrelated to the garden. Sure, it's still part of the story, but it's frustrating spending 2-3 stars for something that you won't see the effect on it in the garden. Maybe just reduce the number of stars needed for such tasks to 1.
    That issue is a totally valid point, we could ask for the tasks to be reasonably cheaper, or to reward more stars for the red levels.
    What I don't like is people asking to get stars via the Lucky Spin, or by paying coins/cash, instead of actually playing levels. That is like paying for a trophy, you didn't earn it, so it's not much of an accomplishment.

Finally! Gee... I was wondering if i am the only person which love the difficulty of this game. I like all obstacles and timed levels well... They are easy for me.
    Also i do not spending any cash (i have been called freeloader or something) cause i do not feel the need, i do not want to brag or anything but i must say cash in GS are easy to get also by the regular events or even a chests.

My one and only complain is still lack of new levels.

"blackmail" - better not use this word here, some people has been attacked me for this 😁

I have to say that this has always been an issue from some players about this game. I take my hat off to Nataly from Playrix who has had the responsibility for this Forum for so long. I can understand people getting frustrated at getting stuck at certain levels, but it is not a conspiracy by Playrix to rob us of our money. It takes time and patience to play this game, especially as you progress through the levels. I know that sometimes it is the wrong time for me to tackle a timed level with obstacles, so I either play to use up my 5 lives to see if I am lucky or I leave it until another time when my brain and mood is more suitable.

I so have to agree with you here. I'm close to level 900 now, never paid anything for it and have literally hundreds of items lying around (as in general the shovel is the only one worth using anyway imho). When the moles were removed I couldn't believe it at first, they were so much fun to play with.

I've played quite a few other Match 3 games in the past as well but dropped most of them after a week as they were way too boring - so please: Keep the game just the way it is.

Completely agree! I'm currently in level +1500 and have never spent a penny. Sometimes I am stuck for days on a level but hey! that makes it more satisfying once you beat it. I don't even use the boosts I get with the wheel because it feels like cheating myself. I hope the devs don't give up to the complainers and make it easier, in that case I'll send an angry post threatening to quit playing!

I don't mind the difficulty of the games, sure I grumble when there is one more move to clear the board and I don't have it. Meh, just wait a while and come back.
    However! The nosey in me wants to know what level you are on..... I'm no where in the upper levels (393) and haven't met with a mole in game as of now.

Quote Originally Posted by Lightbox View Post
    I don't mind the difficulty of the games, sure I grumble when there is one more move to clear the board and I don't have it. Meh, just wait a while and come back.
    However! The nosey in me wants to know what level you are on..... I'm no where in the upper levels (393) and haven't met with a mole in game as of now.
    I am atm on 1631 level so each werk i am forced for wait for new ones. You wont met moles cause devs removed them for sure after complains. And levels are changed not only with moles obstacle.

WHAT they have removed moles? So thats why I havent met them for a while.
    If I meet a lvl I cant beat, I just use all 3 buffs, that usually does it.
    But complaining about the difficulty of the game. That I whould never do. But some people always complain. They think everything should be easy, and probably never met any real obsticals in their life. If they have kids, they probably also always let them win when playing against them. Dont, kids dont learn anything from always winning.