Thread: Game Compatibility

Game Compatibility

Hello Guys,

i just started playing township. and i recognized that my whole family is playing it too. but, i am playing on android and they're playing on windowsphone.
    Is it possible to play together?
    I just googled a little bit, and found out that theoretically it have to work, but actually, it doesn't.
    Can anyone help??

Sorry for my bad english, i'm a german!

Unfortunately, the platforms are not compatible. See THIS POST for more details.

Quote Originally Posted by dreadnought View Post
    Unfortunately, the platforms are not compatible. See THIS POST for more details.
    Hi there. There has been a slight change since the linked post was written. The Windows Phone version and Windows PC version are now compatible, much to my delight.

Quote Originally Posted by hyacinth View Post
    Hi there. There has been a slight change since the linked post was written. The Windows Phone version and Windows PC version are now compatible, much to my delight.
    Dlight was asking about Android - Windows platforms, which are not compatible. Anyway, from this list i understand that the 4 different platforms are not compatible with eachother, i.e., MAC and Win are not compatible, but Windows Phone and Township for Windows 10 (PC) are.

Township Mobile for iOS/Android/Kindle
    Township Mobile for Windows Phone and Township for Windows 10 (PC)
    Township for MAC
    Township Facebook (i.e. the separate game hosted on Facebook)*