Thread: Transferring Game From iOS To Android

Transferring Game From iOS To Android

Hello everyone!
    Im Miriam and Im new here in this forum but i've been playing Township for about 2 years now ^^
    I have a problem, transferring my township account /progress from my old device to my new one. I never connected the game to Facebook because it gave me problems (it always crashes for unknown reasons) I don't want to start the game again on my new device and i hope you can help me...please

My old device is: iOS 9.3.5 Iphone 4s
    My new device is: Android 7.0 Samsung galaxy S8
    My town's name is Kalhùa Island
    LVL: 44
    Connected to: any of social network supported by Township

Please let me know if you need more info
    Last edited by Kalhùa; 09-04-2017 at 09:26 AM. Reason: Wrong title

Hi Kalhua,

Have you reported your transfer issue in-game? CS should be able to do it directly. You'll have to keep poking them to pay attention as they can be really slow to respond.

Outside of that -- Facebook generally is the central link between transfers from iOS to Android and vice versa. If you like I can guide you through that once more (you can create an FB Account just to transfer and then purge it after Google Play has registered the save) and hopefully without crashing issues.

There might be a way to bypass FB but...it likely involves jailbreaking/rooting certain parts of your phone and can get a bit complicated with external software. I'll do some asking around on here and FB and see what I can find out/how safe it is.

EDIT: Found this on Youtube. Might be worth trying if you use iCloud (does iPhone 4s have access to iCloud?). You'll have to go into your settings and make sure Game Center is backed up on it.

Apologies in the case I've confused you more (lol have a bad habit of doing that)! I've only transferred games between iOS devices. I try to glean the knowledge I can from other players but it's difficult without direct experience.
    Last edited by Amoria; 09-04-2017 at 05:37 PM. Reason: added yt link
    Town: Amoria (Level 90)
    Platform: iOS (WVMX6K) + Facebook
    Always looking for friends who are kind, helpful, & design their towns to look like real ones.

Hi Amoria thank you for answering!! C:

Actually i didn't report my issue in game (how to do it? :/ ) i think i should try..
    As for icloud i will try as soon as i can, if i can't access to icloud do you think Dropbox might be an alternative??

Quote Originally Posted by Kalhùa View Post
    Hi Amoria thank you for answering!! C:

Actually i didn't report my issue in game (how to do it? :/ ) i think i should try..
    As for icloud i will try as soon as i can, if i can't access to icloud do you think Dropbox might be an alternative??
    Hi Kalhua. To report this issue through your game, you need to open your game >go to the game settings cog at the top of your screen>select Help and Support. You can find your issue in the left hand side and then report your problem using the message box at the top left hand side.

As forb Dropbox, I only use my Dropbox Account for transferring and receiving files, so I can't help you there I am afraid.