Thread: New Member In Co-op Just Showed Up

New Member In Co-op Just Showed Up

We just got a new member in the co-op without any notification in the chatbox. Have anyone else experienced this? Normally we get a note about that a new member joined the co-op. We didn't get that this time. My Co-ops name is Sveriges Qruisaders.

The notification in the chat box that there's a new player might have been "buried" if the other members of the co-op communicated a lot afterwards. There's a limit of how much of the chat is displayed (i think 100 lines), everything before that gets erased.

I know about that but it wasn't so much communication before we noticed the new member so that wasn't the case here.

Just a bizarre glitch I guess. You could get one of your members to leave and rejoin between regattas to test it, see if it was a one time only thing. Mine's working fine.. I know because it just notified me that someone joined and then left again in under 1 minute! Something I said, lol?
    IMPORTANT:
    As Township Moderators, we maintain the forum according to its rules. We are not Playrix Staff
    - How to contact Township Support
    - Co-op Ads thread, co-ops seeking new members may advertise their team here.
    - Player Ads thread, individuals seeking a co-op may advertise themselves here.

Quote Originally Posted by Nicklas N View Post
    We just got a new member in the co-op without any notification in the chatbox. Have anyone else experienced this? Normally we get a note about that a new member joined the co-op. We didn't get that this time. My Co-ops name is Sveriges Qruisaders.
    I'd be curious as well, so, first thing I'd do (after hello and such <g>) would be asking them how they got in to know whether that was all normal. What did they say?

(is the Coop open? And how did you notice the newbie?)

And the notification didn't turn up later either, or for them, or when someone restarted their game right away?