Thread: More Storage Please!!!

More Storage Please!!!

I am constantly frustrated by the lack of storage in the barn. I spend most of my time trying to make room for things. I know that this is somewhat part of the point of the game but, perhaps if things were moved around. Like, store the ingots in a separate location like with the rest of the mining stuff. Have a storage for building materials separate from the food and item storage. Or, just increase the overall capacity of the barn! 🙏🏻
    I find myself playing less just because I don't have room for things.
    Thank you!

As you said, the management part is the main purpose of the game. The idea of having separate storage buildings for materials/products has been ruled out by Playrix (find list HERE).
    But it would be nice to increase the amount of storage we get with each barn upgrade..

Hi Tamara

Managing our barn is the center of the game. The devs already rejected a different building for tools. See the link in my signature for more rejected wishes. Having said that, here are a couple of clues.

Ingots : decide on an upgrade and just do the necessary ingots. Ore stay in the mine and there is no limit.
    Building tools : just keep what you need for the next building. Sell any excess
    Barn tools : just keep what is needed for the next upgrade. Sell the excess.

Even a large barn is very very easy to fill. We still have to manage our stocks.
    Graylady, Forum member since may 2014 --- Playing on Android, not on Facebook
    Township level 206, Zoo 194 animals, --- coop #HHPY84

Please read this important post by Playrix about Township : Wishes/requests already rejected by Playrix