Results 1 to 9 of 9

Thread: Negligence In Response (Township: Facebook Version)

  1. #1
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2016
    Location
    Fênix2
    Posts
    33

    Negligence In Response (Township: Facebook Version)

    Please respond to id issue number: # 946982.
    Has been open for more than 96 hours.
    Disregard for my request is causing many problems.

  2. #2
    Gold Member Graylady's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Location
    Quebec, Ca
    Posts
    9,938
    Hi Mattos

    Chances are nobody from Playrix will see that message. Send a reply from within your game and ask them when you can expect an answer. Be aware that customer service is very slow and it may take easily 7 to 10 days before you hear from an employee.

  3. #3
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2016
    Location
    Fênix2
    Posts
    33
    I already sent several messages through the game without a response. But thanks!

  4. #4
    Gold Member thommmes's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Location
    Bonn, D
    Posts
    214
    Quote Originally Posted by mattos souza View Post
    I already sent several messages through the game without a response. But thanks!
    I will try to contact the admins, but as graylady said, Playrix is always making us wait.

  5. #5
    Ditto. I got some friends to start playing to add them via Facebook. Once they started playing the game, I cannot add them as neighbors.
    Then I tried to add Township cash twice. Same thing - cash is there, money out of my bank account. I go to purchase something, the game reloads cash gone. Put in a trouble ticket and sent an email. The email bounced back as it's a unmanned box. The trouble ticket could not be sent because the developer has a full mailbox.
    And when I go to add on my permissions it just spins and disappears.
    Windows 10 - Chrome and IE
    Last edited by Lisa Manos-Lang; 09-03-2017 at 01:25 AM.

  6. #6
    Gold Member thommmes's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Location
    Bonn, D
    Posts
    214
    Quote Originally Posted by Lisa Manos-Lang View Post
    .
    Then I tried to add Township cash twice. Same thing - cash is there, money out of my bank account. I go to purchase something, the game reloads cash gone. Put in a trouble ticket and sent an email. The email bounced back as it's a unmanned box. The trouble ticket could not be sent because the developer has a full mailbox.
    And when I go to add on my permissions it just spins and disappears.
    Windows 10 - Chrome and IE
    Did you buy t-cash through an app store? If so, you should deal with them. I had this expierience before with the Aplle store, and they refunded me quickly.

    Thomas

  7. #7

    Thomas

    Quote Originally Posted by thommmes View Post
    Did you buy t-cash through an app store? If so, you should deal with them. I had this expierience before with the Aplle store, and they refunded me quickly.

    Thomas
    Purchased it right through the game on Facebook.

  8. #8
    Gold Member Graylady's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Location
    Quebec, Ca
    Posts
    9,938
    Quote Originally Posted by Lisa Manos-Lang View Post
    Purchased it right through the game on Facebook.
    If I understand you correctly, you are playing the Facebook version of the game? I am not familiar with it but I am surprised you still can make purchase as the game has stopped being developed since Feb 2016 and Playrix do not support it anymore. Honestly I do not understand why that game is still offered in these conditions. Did you tried contacting Facebook?

    It may explain why some of your friends do not show in your game if they installed the mobile version. The 2 versions are not the same and not compatible.

  9. #9
    Quote Originally Posted by Graylady View Post
    If I understand you correctly, you are playing the Facebook version of the game? I am not familiar with it but I am surprised you still can make purchase as the game has stopped being developed since Feb 2016 and Playrix do not support it anymore. Honestly I do not understand why that game is still offered in these conditions. Did you tried contacting Facebook?

    It may explain why some of your friends do not show in your game if they installed the mobile version. The 2 versions are not the same and not compatible.
    They're both playing the game through the Facebook link. But thank you for telling me it's not supported there any longer. That explains why nothing is working.
    You would think that Facebook would let me in on that important tidbit after I contacted them.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •