Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Infinite/Unlimited Lives Megathread!

This is extremely needed. Put the unlimited hours in the Inbox for users to activate.

Unfortunately, that is also the reason why a good explanation for the "why not" is overlooked, like the one that was posted here by Sage Mage (directly followed by the repetition of the wish):

https://forum.playrix.com/showthread...l=1#post663423

Also, most games I have seen who give unlimited time or lives or the like as reward for some time - quite a few - work with the principle of "immediately", alas. And so the Devs don't have to fear that folks wander off to other games....
    Last edited by _DD_; 07-08-2017 at 06:14 AM.

Totally agree. Have won free hours at the wrong times and have lost them due to it being late at night etc.
    Please can you look into banking those hours.

Totally agree with the above comments. The ability to start our free time would be fantastic.

Now that the flower growing event is cycling like the fireworks event, I anticipate seeing at least 3 new topics per day about banking infinity lives. FOr the sake of my forum sanity, I sure hope the devs make some kind of change.

lol @ forum sanity, Obtuse, but I bet - together with the changed levels, you can't be looking forward to it. Hard to find a solution that pleases both sides, though - esp. w/o naming other games *G*. Maybe a sort of preview, so one could stop the game for "now" before winning..?

The "unlimited lives" theory

Quote Originally Posted by Jeff Taboloff View Post
    This is extremely needed. Put the unlimited hours in the Inbox for users to activate.
    So, I am inclined to agree... I love this game, and spend much of my free time (and often times my hard earned money) playing it. I crushed the flower challenge in a few hours, got "unlimited lives" for "6 hours" and took a break. (Aka, sleep, eat, etc...lol) and I woke up to 5 lives. I genuinely think it's unfair. This infinity symbol of hearts should only count when your app is running, and you are actively playing.

Quote Originally Posted by _DD_ View Post
    Unfortunately, that is also the reason why a good explanation for the "why not" is overlooked, like the one that was posted here by Sage Mage (directly followed by the repetition of the wish):

https://forum.playrix.com/showthread...l=1#post663423
    ...and we've also suggested how to seriously mitigate this: make them expire after a while. Even having to use them within 48 hours would be MUCH better than now; at least that gives us a chance to sleep, or wait until evening when we have some free time. If we could choose when to start the infinite lives, and if the 6-hour rewards were instead 3×2-hours or something along those lines, I think people wouldn't be as upset not being able to pause the infinite lives.

Prizes

I was playing last night and won 8 hours of unlimited lives. Which was wonderful! There should be a way so you don't have to use theses all at once. I was late and could not be on for 8 straight hours. I love this game and am always looking for more people top play with. Thank you

We decide when to use infinite lives bonus

It's super nice to get the infinite lives for a few hours, especially when it's a prize.

But why do you have to use it, ALWAYS, immediately.

Sometimes we get on just to play a level to pass a few minutes and don't have the leisure to play (and use the bonus lives) for an extended period of time. And so the lives are lost to that user.

It would be great to stockpile it JUST LIKE OTHER awards. And use it to the users advantage when we can play a long session.

Thanks for a great but very addictive game