Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast

Thread: Infinite/Unlimited Lives Megathread!

Well now I can't even get through the orangery. I couldn't even get 2 hours free. My bet is now they wants us to pay to get more lives so we can play that contest. What a joke. I can't afford healthcare no way I'm paying to play a game that takes my mind off my pain. I will find something else!!!!
    Last edited by Honor; 09-03-2017 at 04:09 AM. Reason: See forum rule #3

Personally I beleive that 6h of unlimited hearts straight away is worth less than 2h that I can control, simply because I can plan ahead.
    I mean, who actually plays Gardenscapes for 6h nonstop? Its a waste of a prize.

Quote Originally Posted by Sage Mage View Post
    Personally I beleive that 6h of unlimited hearts straight away is worth less than 2h that I can control, simply because I can plan ahead.
    Heartily agreed.

I've actually stopped playing because of the infinite lives issue. We need to be able to control when the infinite lives start, and we need to be able to use them in increments of not more than two hours. Otherwise they are an active disincentive to playing the game.

I understand that there could be concern that using one 2h after another would allow players to "milk" even more lives than now, but there is an easy fix for that: don't give the player full lives at the end of infinite lives. Instead, when the player starts infinite lives, make note how many lives the player had and freeze the regen timer. So, for example, if I have 3 lives with 12 minutes before one regenerates, and I use infinite lives, then when the infinite lives run out, I will still have 3 lives and 12 minutes until one regenerates.

Hmmm, what if that's a way to solve it? When we get the prize, we have a choice of 2 hours any time or 6 hours now? Or even 2 hours infinite or 10 lives to be used any time?

Quote Originally Posted by Sage Mage View Post

Please!!! Please!!! Please!!! Please!!! Can something be done about the infinite lives!! It is so so so frustrating to earn/win 2 to 6 HOURS of infinite lives and have to use it all at once. Not everyone can sit and play a game for 6 hours straight to make the most of the reward!! The Orangery Event results in TEN hours of infinite lives!!! And if you want to make the most of all the free lives you end up playing 10 hours straight.... because you can reach each bonus before the previous one runs out!! Then tonight.... while playing.... I made the mistake of spinning the wheel hoping for a power up... and instead got the Jackpot.... something that would usually be a cause for celebration... but instead left me feeling frustrated because I already had the 2 hour infinite lives activated from the event and it 8s already late. So now I either stay up way too late to make the most of it... or I have to let it go to waste!! Just great!!! Either way I lose!! Leaves a bitter taste in the mouth. I LOVE this game.... but I really really really HATE the way infinite lives work!! Whether it be a way to stop and start the time or break it into smaller portions that you can use the same way as extra lives. Something better then the way it works now!!! Please!! Please!! Please!!!

Ritocco tempo vite infinite

Salve, vorrei chiedervi se fosse possibile far coincidere il tempo delle vite infinite vinte con i bonus col tempo effettivo della partita giocata ( abbassando anche il tempo a disposizione semmai). La causa è che alcune volte concludi un bonus come il fiore per la serra (6 ore di vite illimitate) e devi spegnere perché devi partire od andare a letto od altro, ritornando al gioco molto spesso anche il giorno dopo trovando così che il tempo vinto è scaduto. Sperando che possiate fare qualcosa al riguardo distinti saluti

After a reread of the subject my vote is, max 2 hours infinite life tokens, mail box stored, stored for up to 1 week from the moment of acquiring it.

I will not play anymore

I cannot be compelled to play even if I have not the time to do it, but if I win 6 hours of infinite lives I must play or I lose them. This is a game, it should be relaxing, not a stress. If I cannot play when I want, how long I want, I prefer not to play at all.
    Playrix, set this bonus as hours of real play time, so that one can play when he really likes. Until then, goodbye Austin.

P.S.
    I am not a beginner. I am at level 612.
    Town: Calafuria
    Co-op: Horde #HR5R3F
    League: Golden
    Level: 67
    Zoo level: 12
    Platform: Android

I couldn't agree with you more.

Infinite lives used to be a much rarer occurrence; recently however it seems like you can win infinite lives 2 or 3 times a week. It's gotten to a point where I don't even pay attention to whether I have or don't have infinite lives anymore. 6 hours is a pretty funny prize since very few are honestly going to be able to take advantage of it. Don't stress yourself out by thinking you have to play because you've earned infinite lives. You'll earn another infinite lives bonus in a day or two again. Just play when you can.