Page 20 of 20 FirstFirst ... 10181920

Thread: 28.08 Volunteer Moderators Wanted!

I'm very interested in doing that I'm so addicted to this game and love it so much it's unreal but a wonderful game for kids and adults ppl of all ages there's nothing a lot more of games out there like that anymore I'm a stay at home mom right now and it would be a perfect job for me cuz I can't work anywhere like I used to cuz my vehicle tore up on me the engine blew up I'm a single mom mom of three children I live in ky for eastern standard time

After a leave of absence from the Forum but certainly not the game(s), I feel that I am ready to apply to be a volunteer Forum Moderator. Some may remember that Cassie and I were appointed Forum Moderators last year. Unfortunately Cassie was unable to continue and I carried on until Christmas. I learnt so much from that experience. It made me reflect on why I acted in certain situations and with certain members. I know now that I have had that time that I would do things a lot differently. I love the game and enjoy helping others in their quest for information and support. I have completed a computing course to assist me with the management of information and creating hyperlinks etc to aid with the Forum. I have gained an important insight in how to communicate effectively and that the whole world doesn't rest of my shoulders.

I am retired and have time to p!at Township and to assist on the Forum. The present moderators are doing an excellent job and I would feel honoured to be considered to be part of their team.

Good luck everybody!

Quote Originally Posted by hyacinth View Post
    After a leave of absence from the Forum but certainly not the game(s), I feel that I am ready to apply to be a volunteer Forum Moderator. Some may remember that Cassie and I were appointed Forum Moderators last year. Unfortunately Cassie was unable to continue and I carried on until Christmas. I learnt so much from that experience. It made me reflect on why I acted in certain situations and with certain members. I know now that I have had that time that I would do things a lot differently. I love the game and enjoy helping others in their quest for information and support. I have completed a computing course to assist me with the management of information and creating hyperlinks etc to aid with the Forum. I have gained an important insight in how to communicate effectively and that the whole world doesn't rest of my shoulders.

I am retired and have time to p!at Township and to assist on the Forum. The present moderators are doing an excellent job and I would feel honoured to be considered to be part of their team.

Good luck everybody!
    Hi Hyacinth!

Great to see you back, alive and kicking. I would love to see you come back! All you moderators did and do an excellent and very impressive job ... But it is hard and very much work to moderate here, so: the more the merrier!
    Forum member since June 2014
    Cat Lvl 267 | Little Wonders
    tiny Lvl 175 | Mishmash

My town name Panama Herrera I'm from Louisiana and I 2ork home I play this game 2,4/7
    I'm interested in be apart ,

Moderator Position

Hello my name is Mimi and my town is DB Austin. I would truly like to be considered for a moderator position. I absolutely love Township because it allows me to be creative and strategic. I am a retired accountant and business woman with a great deal of management and training and development experience. I am a member of the Co-op Legends and I am finally extremely comfortable with my co-op and all the members-they are terrific and being a moderator will not only help others but my co-op as well.
    Thank you for considering me for one of these positions. I am in the USA in the Eastern time zone but I am playing daily and am a night owl.
    Sincerely, DB Austin Township (AKA Mimi)

Quote Originally Posted by hyacinth View Post

Good luck everybody!
    Yay Hyacinth!! Glad to hear youre ok!!
    You get my vote for moderator too........you would be the perfect addition!
    Town Name Boo..........Name changes weekly, but always with a Boo!
    Friend code AA7WY3
    Town Level 154
    Coop Name Castaways
    Coop Code #CSF7JN

My vote is NO. The present Forum Moderators have been wonderful and helpful and encouraging - not intrusive into every thread and I hope a new Moderator will follow Amoria's and Thommes's excellent examples.
    Last edited by Nana; 09-13-2017 at 08:45 PM. Reason: Clarity
    Level 154
    Zoo Level 45
    IOS - iPad Air

Co-Op: Sogno Mare (Sea Dream) - Sail only for certain rewards.
    Town: Far Niente Bay

Ideas That Cannot Be Implemented At This Time (Or Ever)

Hey this me Ena

My township name is Anna's town em playing this game since 54 days but reached level 46 six u can check my progress in reggetta other things want to be the part of township MOD to learn many things about game
    Last edited by Amoria; 09-17-2017 at 05:55 PM. Reason: edited text color for reading ease

Quote Originally Posted by Ena View Post
    Hey this me Ena
    My township name is Anna's town em playing this game since 54 days but reached level 46 six u can check my progress in reggetta other things want to be the part of township MOD to learn many things about game
    You might want to change your font color. I find this really hard to read. Just a suggestion.
    Town: Cedar Spring
    Town Level: 114
    City Building Project: Shipyard
    Zoo Level: 38
    New Attraction: Visit the Walruses in our We the North exhibit!
    Forum Member: December 2015 & 1500+ posts

Want to be Moderator...

Hi my name is Aamir and I want to be the Moderator of Township Game...
    I have good knowledge about this game because I play this game daily 4-5 hour... My town name is Aamir kingdome...
    I know there are a lot of request you have.. but seriously I want to do this work hardly....
    Thank you