Page 2 of 20 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: 28.08 Volunteer Moderators Wanted!

My name is Kimberly I am from Arkansas my town is Alaska my time zone Central time would really love to help out with this game

My name is Cathy Honey from Texas. I would love to be a moderator cause I love helping others. I play this game every single day all day. I’m available every day and night cause I am a night owl as well, so being available at different times of the day or night will not be an issue. I look forward to working with you and helping all players, new or old to enjoy the game of Township!

Please consider me for the job.. my name is AnnMarie Kelly my town name is AnnMarie

Hi. Myself Abhilash. I am from India. I do have active gaming experience and like games a lot. I have bern playing Township for 3 or 4 months, but made quick progress with the previous experiences. I do respect my team mates n other players. This game is also designed in that way where co-operation is the best way to progress. I am sure I can contribute a great deal. Looking forward to your response. Thank you.

Township Moderator

Hellooooo😄,
    My name is Karen, from Nigeria.
    My towns name is Downtown.
    This game is really fantastic n very creative.. Please consider me.
    Thank you.

I would like to apply for the Moderator`s position. I live in Columbia, SC. I love this game and play it everyday about 6 hours a day. My town name is Queen Wendy.

Level 99 player here, beautifully organized town, daily player, and current leader in my coop, Saritaville. I reside in Alberta, Canada, mountain standard time. Our regatta races start at 2am. My township handle is Coco and I'm quite knowledgeable of the game. I interested in moderation. Thanks.

I'll love to Help !

Good morning/Afternoon/ night.

I have been a huge fan of Township for the longest, I play literally all everyday, never been obsessed with a game I but just with this one. I love how easy is to play and all the amazing features the game provides. I'm in level 73, I surely have a pretty good understanding of the game. I know where everything is and where everything works I think I can be a great help, this is my second time applying for the forum, hopefully I'll get a response. Thank you to all, and thank you for creating such a Fun game!!

Luis Rivera.

I want this offers

I'm Amy, the mayor of Friendly City. I live in Ky, Central Standard time. I play daily and would like to give being a moderator a try thus enhancing my gaming experience. 🙂