Page 9 of 20 FirstFirst ... 789101119 ... LastLast

Thread: 28.08 Volunteer Moderators Wanted!

Hi

I would love to become a moderator. I have 20+ years experience in working on and running o line games as well as moderator of their forums. I am proficient in HTML, Linux, windows and Mac OS as well as iPhone/iPad. I've been playing Township for almost a year and am an active member of a co-op, logging in at least daily. I can be available during the day and evening daily, eastern US time.

Thanks for your consideration.
    Pam

Hi/Hola ☺ I would love to become a moderator. I've been playing for a while and have a good grasp on the game. I'm bilingual (English and Spanish) so can do both types. I play daily and spend alot of time in the game since I'm disabled in treatments, so I got nothing but time. I was a customer service rep for many many years so keeping it calm and professional comes natural for me. I'm in central standard time (USA).

Bonjour,

je suis intéressé à devenir modérateur. Je joue a Townchip depuis 2 ans, actuellement au niveau 21 . Jetravaille a la maison alors je joue tout les jours! Je ne publie pas sur le forum mais je regarde 3 ou 4 fois par jour, pour voir les questions .

Je suis très alphabétisé par ordinateur et vis-je toujours à être poli et amical.Je suis en France donc GMT.

Je suis sûr que je pourrais apporter une contribution utile au Forum, j'ai déjà beaucoup de respect pour les modérateurs actuels, ils font un excellent travail et j'aimerais les rejoindre.

Je suis dans l'attente de votre réponse!

Cordialement,
    Dylan

I would love to be a moderator I have been playing for 3 years.
    I love this game.
    Please consider me.
    Cindy Murray

Hello I am homebound I pretty much on the game a lot I come on and off here I have computer tablet and phone availability to get to the forums I would not mind trying to help and it would help give me something to do as well.
    with my illnesses it would be nice to positively contribute. I would not mind being a moderator and cleaning up it does bother me I've done it on other sites Ms world and another one that we had neurological world that I used to work on as a moderator thank you have a good day

peace

Hello, forum team! I'm relatively new to Township, but since finding it earlier this year, I've played daily. I'm also new to this forum, because before seeing the post this morning asking for applications for moderator, I didn't know it existed. However, I am no stranger to online forums, as detailed below.

I'm currently at Level 58 in Township, and readily admit that I don't know everything there is to know about the game. But I learn more every day and expect that to continue. I am active in my co-op and have participated fully in every regatta; in the few months I've been with the group, I've risen to co-leader and have garnered 140 likes, so I must be doing something right.

One of the things I like best about the game is the ability to actually interact with fellow players as colleagues and partners rather than adversaries. I expect that Township attracts people with a bit of an altruistic streak, as there are so many opportunities to help others, and I guess that's why it's grabbed my attention so completely.

I believe I would be a good addition to your moderation team because I am retired (university instructor) and have the time and inclination to take part in this forum daily. I understand how important that is, because I have been administrator for a large international phpBB forum since 2004, and I know how hard it is to find people dedicated enough to be good moderators. Not only must they be willing to learn the mechanics of making a forum work and to check in at least daily for general clean-up, putting out fires, welcoming new members, etc., but they must also be able to handle the assorted personalities and attitudes of the participants without losing their temper and making any problems worse. My temperament and abilities in forum management are among the reasons I was named admin for that site.

I also administer several public and private Facebook groups, and manage websites for a couple of local non-profits.

I'm in the Central time zone of the US and am a night owl; I'm usually awake and playing when new regattas begin in the small hours of the morning. If what I offer sounds like what you're looking for, I would be happy to hear from you.

Hello I'm Laura Piombo, I'm 37 years old and I'd love to be a part of your staff, playing at township for more than two years, I'm at level 146, I'm Italian GTM +1, I have many ideas and I like teamwork, I would Proud to be able to work for such a beautiful and famous game! Thanks so much. Kind regards laura

I would like to apply to be a moderator. I am a leader of my co op named I love animals my town name is Glynton. I try to encourage my members to participate in the Regatta and also to help one another. I am retired and so I can spend my free time on Township. I am on level 50 and have been playing sine July 2017. I feel I can contribute in a positive way.

Dear Ms Sidorenko,

I would also like to apply for a position of Moderator. I am from Ukraine and speak Russian, Ukrainian and English. I found your game in April this year. And it is still my favorite game. My level is 69 and I enter the game several times per day.

It's so happened that I've born a child with autism. Thus I mostly stay at home with him and have enough time to visit the forum. Thank you for you time.

I would like to apply, I live in north Carolina in the eastern time zone. I have been playing the game for roughly 3 months and I am quite active. I am in a very active co-op and participate in everything the game has to offer. I am quite knowledgable on how forums work as well as the game and believe I would make a good moderator.