Page 3 of 20 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: 28.08 Volunteer Moderators Wanted!

Hello, my name is evgen.i live in Ukraine. I want to be moderator.my age 35 years old.my game level 59
    Last edited by Евгений Волошин; 08-28-2017 at 03:58 PM.

Jenny Hancock Grayson for monerator she a leader and has a coop strong Sharks two, she has to do things that no one likes to do after each regatta, demote players or kick players out, its hard and not nice but because of it the coop is in golden league strong

Hi I'm Robin. I'm interested in being a moderator. I love the game and have been playing for a long time. I live in the USA in Nashville, Tennessee. I am in the central time zone. Thank you for your consideration and have a great day 😁

To whom it may concern,

Hi!! Hope all is well. I'd love to be a moderator!! I love to help and love this game!! Thanks for the offer, and for your time in reading this!!! Alysha

Good Afternoon Natasha, my name is Ellen, I have been playing this wonderfully addicting game for some time now!😁 I enjoy every aspect of the game, especially the every day interactions with my CoOp that I am the leader of! I am currently at Level 79!

I would ❤️ to help moderate and have moderated for a tax forum on the web, FB and Twitter! I am always free to help as I am blessed with not having to work!

I live in the United States in the Eastern Time Zone, my Township name is Forest Lake and my CoOp is Happy Land!

Thanks for considering me and as always, have an amazing day!😊

Hello. My name is Gina. I have been playing for around 2 years total. I had a different town, but had gotten a new phone and just wanted to start fresh.

I play daily, and try to help co-op members as well as friends and others regularly. I am the leader of the co-op and I feel it is my responsibility to help or advise.

I would enjoy the opportunity to be a mediator and be of further assistance. I am in th central time zone/ Tennessee/USA. Thank you for considering me.

I retired this year, thus I play everyday. I am co-leader of our co-op and extremely active. I live in Washington St.. My town name is Drewville. I would very much like and enjoy being a moderator for Township! Please consider me for this position! Thank you.

To everyone interested in becoming forums moderator

You are interested in helping other players? No need to wait for a nomination. Start helping on the forums right away. This way, not only will you show a real interest in the voluntary job, but you will show your skills to the admins.
    Last edited by Graylady; 08-28-2017 at 04:08 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Graylady View Post
    To everyone interested in becoming forums moderator

You are interested in helping other players? No need to wait for a nomination. Start helping on the forums right away. This way, not only will you show a real interest in the voluntary job, but you will show your skills to the admins.
    Good point Graylady. I do try to jump in when I can. The other aspect to this though is asking for help yourself. I've learnt loads through asking questions on here and getting some cracking and helpful answers. I'm sure others benefit from the information too

I'm interested in becoming a moderator. I've been playing for a little over a week and am addicted.