Page 1 of 20 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: 28.08 Volunteer Moderators Wanted!

28.08 Volunteer Moderators Wanted!

Howdy, Townshippers!

Consider yourself a Township nerd? Want to know everything about future updates? Eager to help others? Then, don’t miss an opportunity to become a FORUM MODERATOR!

Responsibilities
    *Moderating Township Forum (trashing spam, merging & closing threads, etc.)
    *Helping Township players with their requests, concerns & feedback
    *Staying in touch with our admins

Requirements
    *Good knowledge and understanding of the game and its features
    *Kindness, friendliness and willingness to help
    *Active, daily participation on the forum

If you’re interested in this position and meet all requirements, post a reply to this thread with a small CV and a few details about your Time Zone. And don’t forget to share your Township story! Send me a PM if you have any questions regarding the application.

Our team is looking forward to learning more about you!

Good luck!

Hi there,

I'm interested in becoming a moderator. I've been playing Township for 2 years, currently level 131. I'm retired so play a lot every day! I am often awake during the early hours here too so would be available to help across a broad spectrum of time zones. I don't post on the Forum every day but I do check it 3 or 4 times a day, contributing where I feel it would be helpful.

I am very computer literate and always aim to be polite and friendly, generally finding that rudeness or aggression don't get you very far in the long run I am the leader of a successful co-op and am a firm believer in team work and helping each other, this is where one of the great pleasures of the game lies for me. I am in the UK so GMT.

I am a qualified teacher and have worked in senior management for many years so helping and motivating people is one of my core skills. I have been a moderator on 2 other online games ensuring that the group is kept well informed and comfortable with the requirements of each site.

I am sure I could make a useful contribution to the Forum, I have a great deal of respect for the current moderators, they do a splendid job and I would love to join them.

I look forward to hearing from you!

Kind regards,
    Michele
    Last edited by Mishy; 08-29-2017 at 01:56 AM.

I would like to apply. My name is Natasha and my town name is TashaTash. I'm from Malaysia. Do consider me for the post. Thank you

Good morning from Alabama, USA! I'd love to be a moderator for my favorite game! I feel I am very knowledgeable of the game and I bring a positive perspective to the thread environment. I love to help people, especially those that genuinely need help that are not just there to complain.

Thank you for the consideration.

Cathie, Township with God coop leader

My name is Cathie, coop team name is Township with God, central time zone (Alabama, USA). Would love to help moderate for my fav game!
    Last edited by Amoria; 08-28-2017 at 03:41 PM. Reason: merged

Hi
    I am interested in the forum moderator position. I have Ben playing Township since February 2017. I am currently on level 64 and level 14 in my zoo. I have been a co-leader in Rosey's Co-Op' for several months but have left today to start my own due to some problems in the group. What kind of cv would you need?
    I look forward to hearing from you. Best wishes, Carol

I would like to apply I'm in Galveston Texas Central Time Zone and my town is called Galvatraz TX I am the leader of the coop Township terrors

Also we have been hit pretty hard by Hurricane Harvey and if y'all would like to make donations do not make them to the Red Cross donate to the Salvation Army thank you and God bless
    Last edited by Amoria; 08-28-2017 at 03:30 PM. Reason: merged

Ola meu nome é vivi minha cidade vivi flores e eu tenho disponibilidade de horário sou da cidade de batatais interior de São Paulo brasil.comecei a jogar pelo o Windows phone ai mudei para o Android e comecei do início, amo o jodo minha equipe na cooperativa e a atenção que vcs dão ao jogo sempre com novidades para nos entreter.

Important: Please Read

Don't worry if your post falls into moderation (or disappears from view after posting) -- as admin can still view them.

I'll do my best to approve the ones that are alright for forum members to see.

Posts containing a lot of personal information will remain hidden. We want to ensure that your details stay safe.
    Last edited by Amoria; 08-28-2017 at 03:46 PM. Reason: added note

Quote Originally Posted by Jason Reeder View Post
    I would like to apply I'm in Galveston Texas Central Time Zone and my town is called Galvatraz TX I am the leader of the coop Township terrors

Also we have been hit pretty hard by Hurricane Harvey and if y'all would like to make donations do not make them to the Red Cross donate to the Salvation Army thank you and God bless
    I sent a donation Sunday to Salvation Army. Samaritan's Purse is another great charity. God bless to all you Texans going through this horrible nightmare.

Yes hi I'm from Heidi's town and would love to be a moderator. I live in caledonia Ontario and I love township. Never miss a day. Thanks.