Page 6 of 12 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Thread: Why Ruin The Past Regatta Reward System?

Quote Originally Posted by Albina Syrbu View Post
    Hi,
    I need to apologize for such a big delay in replying here. The devs needed some time to review all the feedback regarding the last update, but it took longer than usually due to a few bugs arisen. We totally agree that open and regular communication is necessary! We are working on it and aim at not leaving you by yourselves and disappointed.

That's what the devs replied: they understand that it might be hard to get used to the new reward system at once, but they have significantly improved the rewards. Random, but more valuable.
    Your opinion is very important, so you are welcome to leave further feedback about this aspect, and it will be reviewed for sure!
    The rewards have improved?! It must be very very very random then, cause ours haven't, not in our opinion.
    We have a 2-person co~op, golden league since a long long time, and we usually end up in top 3. Our rewards are mostly tools we don't want/need, so have to sell them right away.
    Rarely my friend got a booster (in extra rewards) I never got those.

When we could choose I took the products, the Tcash, the gems, and the ingots. So for me it's so not an improvement getting mostly tools.

And I had hoped with the new system it woukd be more fair to the entire co-op: all the same rewards. But.....
    Last edited by Zelda; 09-28-2017 at 06:20 AM. Reason: added something I forgot to mention

So in other words, what constitutes “value” varies widely between players, therefore a system where rewards can be chosen to suit the individual will always be more popular. No-brainer really. I find the response from the Devs that they “understand that it might be hard to get used to” pretty patronising, tbh. It’s like they’re saying that if we try really really hard to concentrate then we’ll inevitably agree with them that the new way is better. Well I don’t agree. Because they’re wrong. So there.

I took it to mean there will be improved chests at the end of this regatta...?

I'm willing to give it this week and see what comes at the end of it, but if I get friggin concrete slabs, I'll tear my hair out.

As I said in my post yesterday: building/zoo materials for me are useless. I want saws/axes/Orange gems/nails/paint.
    Others would kill for zoo stuff, probably using their useless axes and saws to do so.

I'll wait and see.
    For now.

But I must say; Bessville's closing statement above me pretty much sums up this entire thread 😂😂😂

I have no idea who you are Bessville, but I totally imagine a girl who looks a lot like Veruca Salt, stamping her foot, flipping her hair, crossing her arms, and sticking out her tongue as the final insult.

I love it 😂😂😂

30 years ago, that was pretty much spot on, lol. Now imagine Veruca being taller, older, and much much crosser, and u have me!

hi Albina,

words fail me to express what I think of the reply of "your devs". It makes me really angry, for sure. More valuable, sorry, that statement is not true. Worse is that they must know it.

It's not so hard to understand what we said and WANT, that they'd need weeks for it. And now they want a repetition or endless begging?!

Please have them read all the replies below yours, and then let them re-read this thread from the beginning. Maybe they are then able to understand that this is not about our "getting used to the new reward system" - on the contrary. They have done wrong with changing the system, simple as that, and should change it back, please.
    Last edited by _DD_; 09-28-2017 at 08:13 PM. Reason: clarification

Yeah, what DD said. Louder.

Chests are better?

Spread among my 9 chests, I'll take saws, axes, heli boost (both kinds), factory or train upgrade, and a free market man for a day.

Kaythnxbaii

Personally, I'd just be happy to see them change the chest placement algorithm to make it possible for smaller co-ops to get all the chests. As is it, the last chests are beyond the maximum score a small co-op can attain.

Massively this^.

My co-op floats around 27 members so it doesn't affect us, but it would be nice if the chests were placed fairly for smaller co-ops please.