Page 5 of 12 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: Why Ruin The Past Regatta Reward System?

Quote Originally Posted by Bessville View Post
    Vuurvl, I didn't know you had it in you, you always seem so calm and reasoned, hahahaha! I completely and utterly agree, it does indeed suck monkey balls. And donkey balls. And all the other balls as well.
    LMAO. Love it that you think I seem calm and reasonable. I actually am calm and reasonable most of the times, but I'm also passionate and engaged about stuff I love, like games! The passionate side took charge here (obviously LOL), so I was a little less longwinded and a lot shorter and clearer

And I still stand behind it. As it stands right now, the players are even more being forced to painstakingly manage their town upgrades: you may only ever have 1 CB/zoo enclosure/zoo shop/zoo shop upgrade in progress or you risk being ripped a new one by the loot manager.

I'm adhering to the 1 upgrade policy as strictly as I can. My regatta rewards this Monday were sort of decent, I think it's because of that. But that's not the same as having the liberty of choice and reshuffling, certainly not as good. With the old system I could control, steer towards a barn or a CB upgrade, or a land expansion. With this I'm left at the mercy of a rigged loot system, that takes silly micromanaging to keep it somewhat in check.

I'd like the old reward system back please. Oversize-charming-kitten-begging-eyes-please?

I agree. Being able to choose rewards was vastly better. Even just as a psychological payoff!

Earlier posts in thread about new regatta task....I LOVE MYSTERY TASKS
    ... never ever remove them, thanks.
    Last edited by LifeJacket; 09-27-2017 at 01:21 PM.

I am pretty disgusted that more than a month has gone by, and not even a peep from Playrix.

It should have been a no brainer that no one would be happy with going from having choices to having worthless rewards shoved done out throats. No one should have had to tell you guys that this change would not be appreciated.

Yet here we are a month later, and....silence. No, oops, our bad, we will fix that. No response telling us that you are sticking to your guns. Nothing.

Well, I am packing my traveling bags. My Tcash balance is currently 700. When it's gone, I'm gone.

There is nothing more irritating than a company that completely ignores its customers.

My co op is also grumbling about the rewards. I see they are trying to help those co ops that cannot get all the chests, by having less chests, but not being able to choose what you want sucks. I for one like barn expansion tools, jewels and tcash as rewards, even coins. Product is a bad reward because chances are you already have it.
    Not loving the mystery tasks. Our co op has a 40-level difference, so for a lower level member to get a mystery task meant for a level 40 times higher is a disaster and members have had to dump a task because they could not do it ... one member yesterday got the hot zoo products task, with difficult items to produce, and his buildings are barely functioning yet, so task dumped.
    The crates task is good but it exhausts all your supplies, and you look for your next task, and oh look, the whole board is pretty well planes, trains, helicopters and crates. For someone who hates these tasks, there is no choice. There are way too many crates tasks, and they are just too similar to those others.
    We did love the ingots tasks, and the sending off of ships rather than a specific product are great.
    Only thing i am really happy about are some of the decorations and prizes at the yacht club.

Hi,
    I need to apologize for such a big delay in replying here. The devs needed some time to review all the feedback regarding the last update, but it took longer than usually due to a few bugs arisen. We totally agree that open and regular communication is necessary! We are working on it and aim at not leaving you by yourselves and disappointed.

That's what the devs replied: they understand that it might be hard to get used to the new reward system at once, but they have significantly improved the rewards. Random, but more valuable.
    Your opinion is very important, so you are welcome to leave further feedback about this aspect, and it will be reviewed for sure!

That kinda sounds like "we get you don't like it but tough (for now at least)".

It'll be interesting to see what these "improved rewards" actually are.
    I'll take all the axes and saws goin, and roll my eyes at zoo stuff, but higher level players would be different; everyone's different, so we'll see what happens at the end of this regatta.

Huge thanks, Albina, for getting back to us with the info

Well, for every single player in my co op, it isn’t that we find it “hard to get used to”, simply that in our opinions the new rewards are not seen as valuable enough to be worth the loss of choice. Even in real life a £20 note is more useful than a £30 store voucher to somewhere you don’t necessarily like to shop, after all.

Albina

The Yacht club is interesting but very limited. The chests in the regatta are mostly junk for me. With the old system I could pay to get better rewards. With the new system I may get 2 or 3 interesting chests out of 9. We should get gems and booster in there. These would be great rewards.

I agree MORE gems. I am a sometime Regatta player, so not as passionate about it as many here are. However, having slaved on my Zoo for months now, the complete lack of gems is ridiculous. I have 5 incomplete families and fear I will never catch up as new animals continue to be introduced. The planes are not enough, and the Zoo is very stingy with giving gems.

I also agree that most of the reward chests in the Regatta are not "rewards" at all and agree with what others have posted here.

Quote Originally Posted by Albina Syrbu View Post
    Hi,
    I need to apologize for such a big delay in replying here. The devs needed some time to review all the feedback regarding the last update, but it took longer than usually due to a few bugs arisen. We totally agree that open and regular communication is necessary! We are working on it and aim at not leaving you by yourselves and disappointed.

That's what the devs replied: they understand that it might be hard to get used to the new reward system at once, but they have significantly improved the rewards. Random, but more valuable.
    Your opinion is very important, so you are welcome to leave further feedback about this aspect, and it will be reviewed for sure!
    Hi Albina, the rewards are not the least bit valuable. Out of all 12 chests I was able to open at the end of this regatta, the best I got was 5 Tcash, and that wasn't even in any of the chests awarded for reaching the podium. Those contained exactly the same items that the trains deliver every couple of hours.

Week after week, I am now filled with trepidation about opening the chests. This week I was able to claim yet more building materials and expansion tools. Not one barn tool, not one gem. Being spammed with cb materials week after week as a reward for spending 6 days completing tasks, co-ordinating with co-members and trying to babysit the taskboard is not in the least bit fun, certainly not rewarding. Even more so when I have yet to unload my trains of the same stuff.

I wouldn't mind the new system if the rewards were valuable and tailored to my level. However, with the old system I could at least find something that was valuable. Even after spending tcash to refresh the chests, I could still come away feeling that I had claimed valuable.

I actually get a far, far better return, opening 12 chests in the House of Luck!!