Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Why Ruin The Past Regatta Reward System?

Totally annoyed with this new regatta rewards my co-op all raced and only received 1 reward instead of the usual 9 that we used to get in gold league. Please can we have the old regatta back with the option of receiving more than 1 task to purchase ie 10 t notes gives 5 extra tasks instead of 1. Hopefully they change back soon.

Quote Originally Posted by Adrian Lamont View Post
    Totally annoyed with this new regatta rewards my co-op all raced and only received 1 reward instead of the usual 9 that we used to get in gold league. Please can we have the old regatta back with the option of receiving more than 1 task to purchase ie 10 t notes gives 5 extra tasks instead of 1. Hopefully they change back soon.
    Hi Adrian

I do not understand your remark about only 1 reward. We did received rewards according to our position AND we did get many chests according to how far we raced.

Hi graylady we finished in sixth or seventh place in the golden league and when the race finished went to collect our prizes and as soon as we selected the first item all other items disappeared. This happened to every member of my coop. I know you don't work for playrix. But I do appreciate the fact that you have asked me what I meant. As I stated we used to get 9 rewards but to do 16 tasks and only get one reward is in my view a total waste of time. I do hope that playrix will compensate people that were affected by this. I have 15 member's who are not happy. Unfortunately I am not to sure how to put a complaint in to playrix. I am going to see if we get more rewards this week if not I will be putting a complaint in.

Quote Originally Posted by Adrian Lamont View Post
    Hi graylady we finished in sixth or seventh place in the golden league and when the race finished went to collect our prizes and as soon as we selected the first item all other items disappeared. This happened to every member of my coop. I know you don't work for playrix. But I do appreciate the fact that you have asked me what I meant. As I stated we used to get 9 rewards but to do 16 tasks and only get one reward is in my view a total waste of time. I do hope that playrix will compensate people that were affected by this. I have 15 member's who are not happy. Unfortunately I am not to sure how to put a complaint in to playrix. I am going to see if we get more rewards this week if not I will be putting a complaint in.
    Adrian

As soon as you touch the screen, all the chests were collect. It went so fast that you probably did not realized it. As we do not get to choose our rewards but just collect them, as soon as we touch the first one, we get everything.

Pay close attention this week. Take in note what you see on the screen before touching it and take note of your inventory of these items. After touching the screen, check again your inventory again and you will see that you did receive everything.

Thankyou very much graylady for the information I will check this week. But I have to say I prefer the old regatta than this new system. But your information is very much appreciated thankyou

I am also wondering why they would take choice away from players, it doesn't make any sense and my co-op is really unhappy about it... :-(

My coop feels the same way. We hate that we can't pick our prizes anymore. None of us our currently working on our zoos some have opted out of evening buying based on our advice so how do zoo supplies help. We liked to pick the prizes that helped us. I agree I generally used it to help finish a building or upgrade my barn. Not to sell supplies I don't have room for in my barn

This week's rewards sucked worse than last week's! Almost all tools! Tools I don't need! Plus the difference between the extra rewards I got for our co-op coming in first vs the rewards my friend got, it was so horrible! I was sorry I showed her what I got. I felt bad because hers were so lousy! How can we be in same co-op and the rewards be so different. Totally unfair! I wish Playrix would listen to their players and do something to make us happy instead of irritating so many!

Yes township, everyone in my coop would like a choice in rewards again too the rewards are not as good as they used to be. Please bring back the choice and refresh it used to be a way to move past barn pile ups caused by the endless delays in getting things like zoo planks.

I stopped playing Regatta a while ago and decided to give this new version a chance. Guess I will go back to ignoring this part of the game. I do like the offer of crate fillers but that's about it. I can can acquire every item offered in Regatta save crate fillers without playing regatta