Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Why Ruin The Past Regatta Reward System?

Yep. I had to dump 6 shovels and 4 saws to save room in my barn. I don't have any more land to expand...
    FYI. Smaller co-ops spend more T-dollars during a regatta, so I agree with Zelda, why are smaller co-ops punished as a team?

Less is more, in my book.

I have to agree. I was so disappointed when I saw that I could no longer choose from the available boxes. I felt even worse when I saw the rewards I was getting. I hope it improves soon.

i'm joining to the list of people who are not happy with the new rewards. In the past I could chose the rewards to increase quickly my barn. Now we have no choice. And indeed the small coops are disavantaged for the rewards number and even the global ranking. Even if we finished first in the regate, we lost 300 places in the global ranking

I am also at a level, where I do care about what I get as reward, don't need CB or town expansion materials, so I want to be able to choose and change. Please, change the new system, Playrix!

And I also would support that small coops can get more chests, when they're doing all their tasks (w/ high pts).

To say that the new "reward" system is frustrating and disappointing is an understatement.
    Agree to all the points made above, especially of course that you now cannot choose but end up with 18 bricks and not a single barn tool.
    Every week I gave some t-cash happily for reshuffling and the chance to stock up these always needed barn tool items.

Now getting even more bricks and slabs again as "rewards" feels like a mockery after changing the task board in a way that involve more time, effort and boosters & money. My main prize BTW for coming in #1 in golden was also bricks ... Really feels as if Playrix wants us to stop racing at all. If that's what was intended, then well done.

Really not a nice thing to do...why would you take away the option to choose what items we needed/wanted as a reward...and replace it with...something so controlling, we will give you what items We want you to have...not very Democratic at all! Shame on you, Playrix!

Quote Originally Posted by scorekeeper View Post
    Really not a nice thing to do...why would you take away the option to choose what items we needed/wanted as a reward...and replace it with...something so controlling, we will give you what items We want you to have...not very Democratic at all! Shame on you, Playrix!
    Yes! Didn't dare to put it this way, but agree! 100 percent – or even more if I could

Quote Originally Posted by Cathy Purr View Post
    Yes! Didn't dare to put it this way, but agree! 100 percent – or even more if I could
    I had a good friend point this out to me

Quote Originally Posted by Zelda View Post
    I had hoped that the closed chests meant all players in the co-op would get the same rewards, much more fair; but sadly no, still different, and so much worse as we can't choose anymore.

And another thing: I hoped smaller co-ops would be treated more fair in the amount of chests now; but sadly no, we still get only 6 chests while doing 16 tasks....

I agree entirely about the statement made regarding smaller co ops and believe this also applies to solo racers. It seems a very unfair rewards system

I do not like the new rewards system and neither does the rest of my co-op. Forcing me into prizes I neither need nor want does absolutely nothing to motivate me to play.