Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Why Ruin The Past Regatta Reward System?

Agreed 100%

Quote Originally Posted by Cathy Purr View Post
    Yes! Didn't dare to put it this way, but agree! 100 percent – or even more if I could
    Quote Originally Posted by scorekeeper View Post
    I had a good friend point this out to me

I could not agree more that this new Regatta along with the update and all its "Rewards" STINK!!! We no longer get to choose which was a huge benefit even if we had to pay TCash for it!

My Co-op has continuously worked hard at trying to achieve 1st place - we all do 16 tasks @ 135 each but now with the ridiculous amount of "New" tasks that influxed the already daunting list of tasks under 135 is so unfair! These "New" tasks except the Ingot task ( in our opinion) STINK - the Mystery tasks generally have been terrible and all but one or two of our players refuse to do them at all and the ones that do choose them only when nothing else is a good choice. Especially with all these insane 135 PT. "Go To Island Tasks" that require 3 trips to one island at 4-7 hours each!!! Choosing these is risky because when you do choose even 1 or 2 of these tasks it's a sure way to lose out on 1st place .... especially if more than one team does all 16 @ 135 because whichever team does it in the least amount of time wins!!

However...even with all these new fandangled tasks we somehow managed to get 1st place during last weeks Regatta (Regatta ending 9-11) which we were all so happy about. I couldnt take a screenshot fast enough and thank goodness I did Because week after week of all our hard work and the ABSOLUTELY RIDICULOUS AMOUNT OF TCASH SPENT (in Regatta ending 9-11 our Tcash totalled $200+ U.S. Dollars) didn't matter at all because... at the end of the Regatta it showed us as only coming in 2nd place...we got totally screwed!!

Weeks prior to these stupid new tasks we had prob dumped 200-300 tasks on average but this Regatta required us to dump 600+ because of all the new tasks they added. I have a video which shows how hard it is to get a 135 point task that isn't one of the new "?" mystery task or "go to an island 3x" tasks.

This is INSANE!!!!!!!!!!! It is not fair that a team should have to dump 600+ tasks....it's not fair that Playrix rigged the game to bombard us with mostly mystery/island tasks knowing that we need to finish 1st to win and it's DEFINITELY NOT FAIR THAT IT TOOK US $200+ U.S. DOLLARS TO WIN & THEN FOR SOME REASON SHOW US AS 2ND PLACE TEAM!!

I lead a co-op full of people that I consider my friends and I would never bail on a friend so I'm still playing. We all hoped that with the newest update which came yesterday 9.11 the new Regatta may not still be bombarded with those " ? "and "Go To Island" TASKS but after 1 day of playing we have already had to dump 300+ ... so it looks like the odds are even worse this week. We prob would have to dump 900 to win and spend $300 U.S. dollars to do it.... Only to have a 50/50 chance at being declared the winner even after winning 1st Place legitimatly!!!

This SUX PLAYRIX!! BRING BACK THE OLD WAY!!! Your 4 year Anniversary means that you're all rich... there's no reason why this game shouldn't be enjoyable while making you all money at the same time... It seems that this update was only about you ... None of our Co-op is happy and it sounds like a whole bunch of others are pretty ticked off as well... Why don't you have a vote and ask all the people that are lining your pockets with gold what they prefer???!!?!

While your at it add in another storage building for Town/Zoo Tools .... I'm tired if having no room!! Make us have to purchase it like Raja if you want but at least give us the freaking option already ... This is something that is asked of you 100 times a day if not 1000. Please don't ruin the game to simply make more $$ that's exactly what happened when I used to play Robinson which I ended up deleting.. I don't want to delete Township - I've worked too hard on it!!
    Please fix these Regattas and their odds! I think dumping 200-300 tasks to get a Co-op through to #15 is acceptable - but anything more than that is just pure greed! Just do the math 300x4 TCash = 1200 TCash & that is just for refreshing tasks ... add the 1200 to any or all of these..... this should be more than sufficient ... Especially since we also spend TCash
    1. Buying the 16th task..
    2. Rushing supplies/products
    3. Rushing planes/trains/boats
    4. Buying mining supplies to finish a task
    5. Buying supplies that no longer come when we need them to finish expanding /building
    6. Purchasing Raja
    7...... or the 20 other ways you can spend it in this game....

It is one thing to make money while the majority of your players are enjoying themselves and it's another way to do it by being greedy & selfish ...you have a virtual gold mine here .... Please don't ruin it for us...we beg you!! PLEASE 💜

"However...even with all these new fandangled tasks we somehow managed to get 1st place during last weeks Regatta (Regatta ending 9-11) which we were all so happy about. I couldnt take a screenshot fast enough and thank goodness I did Because week after week of all our hard work and the ABSOLUTELY RIDICULOUS AMOUNT OF TCASH SPENT (in Regatta ending 9-11 our Tcash totalled $200+ U.S. Dollars) didn't matter at all because... at the end of the Regatta it showed us as only coming in 2nd place...we got totally screwed!!"

I might have an explanation:
    it could be the case my co-op was in: we finished last regattatask, we were the first co-op that finished, bút..... we didn't get all points in the endresult.... Something went wrong in the system. We contacted support with screenshots, could prove we had done all tasks 135 points, and just before regatta ended the devs have altered the score, we got our wellearned 135 points. So we went in the end from place 3 to 1 again. Fairly.

Please check other threads, there are several with the same issue!

I can understand your frustration, we immediately thought of the other teams: what would they think, especially the former nr. 1, but truely, in our case we got what we had worked for.

The new regatta reward system is as rigged as train rewards are. It sucks monkey balls.

My co-op is upset as well.

Apologies if I play devil's advocate for a second....

First, I did prefer the choice option, so don't think that I am disagreeing with that. And, I have to admit that I have for these past few weeks, simply taken the prizes without really seeing what I was getting. So I cannot comment on the items that are in the chests.

But, I also believe that a lot has to do with your co-op. Two weeks ago I was in a 30-person co-op and we dumped a RECORD LOW number of tasks. The format of the co-op was dumping all tasks below 131. I would wager a guess that those with higher than average dump totals are in a co-op with fewer people and are simply refusing to do some of the tasks given.

This is a 4-week pirate season. Tasks will be changing at the end of it. Dumps may go down, if you decide you like to do the new tasks. Tasks might go up if you decide you don't. But if you are rotating your factory/island upgrades, these tasks can be relatively easy. I've seen mystery tasks ranging from wheat and House of Luck to Bananas and Silk. But it doesn't seem to be an excessive amount of work that needs to be done.

As far as T-cash goes within the regatta....I ONLY pay to speed up planes and to do the final task. I would suggest simply slowing down. The weekly regatta may be a race, but the GLB is a marathon.

I am looking forward to the next season though.

Quote Originally Posted by Vuurvl View Post
    The new regatta reward system is as rigged as train rewards are. It sucks monkey balls.
    Vuurvl, I didn't know you had it in you, you always seem so calm and reasoned, hahahaha! I completely and utterly agree, it does indeed suck monkey balls. And donkey balls. And all the other balls as well.

Thumbs up Rewards!

I don't like the way the rewards were set up for co-op. We should be able to pick what we need to expand!

The new system is really awful. I can't choose my own awards or refresh.