Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Loading Lives - Gameroom/Facebook (Timer Issue)

Amber, it's hard to explain without having it in front of me (on mobile right now) but in both gameroom and Facebook if you scroll all the way to the bottom of the page (past the wooden frame the game appears in) it should be on the bottom of the page. If you still cannot find it there is a link in my signature for "if you cannot access in game support." That will let you do it via email.

Julie,

I'm sorry I missed your posts. I've moved them into a thread with others having the same issue. If you haven't already, you should scroll to the bottom of the page and click "Report a Problem"

I'll message admin and see what I can find out.

Hi guys! Thanks for informing us about the issue, any reports from your games will be greatly appreciated! I've forwarded the information to my team and they'll double-check the lives mechanic once again Hope the issue is gone!

They never reply, but I have the same issue for months now. Sometimes I have 5 lives in the morning, but mostly I have 4 with 5th life loading in 29 minutes. It's such a crap shoot and no one has offered any feedback or a response from the game folks.